• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Sign Earl Thomas to blockbuster deal .

Reaction score
All kidding aside, I don't use the ignore feature because I don't want to read posts out of context. The only thing more annoying than that anal plug is reading a one-sided conversation.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
All kidding aside, I don't use the ignore feature because I don't want to read posts out of context. The only thing more annoying than that anal plug is reading a one-sided conversation.

So you're suffering from an "anal plug"? Therefore you're full of shit. No wonder you're so cranky.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Feel free to use the ignore option...

Unfortunately Mods don't have the freedom that you seem to squander.

Moderators that ignore members...simply brilliant!

;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
So you're suffering from an "anal plug"? Therefore you're full of shit. No wonder you're so cranky.

After moderating boards on and off for 15 years I'm always taken a back by the love hate relationship that is completely and utterly avoided by simply NOT READING!

Its fascinating.

Granted you are a pain in the ass, but in America we tolerate that...unless you own an NBA team...hahaha. jk

Remember its only free speech if you say something irritating.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
After moderating boards on and off for 15 years I'm always taken a back by the love hate relationship that is completely and utterly avoided by simply NOT READING!

Its fascinating.

Granted you are a pain in the ass, but in America we tolerate that...unless you own an NBA team...hahaha. jk

Remember its only free speech if you say something irritating.

I can't see how I'm a pain in the ass….although "anal plug" was a new one:laugh:…..for merely having a different opinion. Well with the hyper whining you receive as a result, OK I can see that from your perspective.

Free speech has morphed within our lifetime, no? Remember when the line was drawn at not screaming 'FIRE!' in a theater? Now private communication (which the world knows doesn't exist if electricity is present) is held against you?
Freedom of speech is dead. Political Correctness has now given us 'protected speech'. Apparently this can change with how the political winds blow at the moment. Freedom of speech was never meant as 'the right to not be offended'. The precedent trying to be set with the NBA team is one that can be used against anyone with anything anyone considers of means. With the PA, N-D-A-A, and now FATCA in force, Keystone stalled again, an economy and foreign policy in shambles I guess a bigoted rich old dude talking to his 18 year old mistress in private will be the new pablum of choice……for now.:tdown:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I know I'm a tad late but it's funny seeing a Rams fan use the word dismantle. Can't even take you seriously...I guess he really doesn't pay attention to the way we draft.

Everyone seems to be forgetting about Jesse Williams, Greg Scruggs, Tharold Simon, and other guys just waiting to have their potential tapped. Regardless of free agency and the cap our depth is at a point where I doubt it will hurt us very much.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I know I'm a tad late but it's funny seeing a Rams fan use the word dismantle. Can't even take you seriously...I guess he really doesn't pay attention to the way we draft.

Everyone seems to be forgetting about Jesse Williams, Greg Scruggs, Tharold Simon, and other guys just waiting to have their potential tapped. Regardless of free agency and the cap our depth is at a point where I doubt it will hurt us very much.

I pay attention. The Seahawks draft last.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
The Hawks were 35 million under the cap last week. If you add player salaries from players to be cut next year and the 20 million increase they should be able to resign the players they want to keep.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Most of the best players on the Hawks were not drafted in the first round but in the later rounds anyway. So you can't pay much attention to anything but the high first round draft picks, half of the first round picks don't even make it in the NFL.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The "dismantled" Seahawks will be opening the season with the best odds in the league to win it again in '14. If the dismantled version will carry that distinction, I feel bad for the league to ever have to face the fully intact version.

Can't wait for the draft to see Pete and John school the rest of the league again.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The "dismantled" Seahawks will be opening the season with the best odds in the league to win it again in '14. If the dismantled version will carry that distinction, I feel bad for the league to ever have to face the fully intact version.

Can't wait for the draft to see Pete and John school the rest of the league again.

Oh no not dismantled. That implies the dismantling has finished. It hasn't. It's ongoing. Add to it the rest of the division catching up and the league gunning for you, lady luck having been mistaken for unique expertise…..it adds up and compounds upon itself. Honeymoons never last.;)

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, whatever. In actuality it hasn't started yet, which is the point the likes of you will never get. As for lady luck, the odds of her hanging around for 4 consecutive seasons is about 1 in 30,000.
Alternate realities are not healthy.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, whatever. In actuality it hasn't started yet, which is the point the likes of you will never get. As for lady luck, the odds of her hanging around for 4 consecutive seasons is about 1 in 30,000.
Alternate realities are not healthy.

This reality shows the difficulty of repeating as SB champ. I don't claim it was all luck, nor mostly luck, but luck there has most definitely been. No different for any SB champ team.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Were going back to back and then

3 Pete !

Drops clipboard

Carroll rides off into the sunset

Top Bottom