• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Sign Chester Pitts

Reaction score
Seahawks have signed former Texans guard Chester Pitts according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

S

Seattlehawk94

Pitts is a starter....Might be for depth right now but....I go with #ONE on that..By Kickoff Weekend, they'll move Max because you don't get a Chester Pitts to bench.

Reaction score
Total guess here, but I am assuming he's coming along well (injury wise) and the front office knows it. I don't see logic in signing him if they were worried he wasn't going to recover.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
If Pitts does start I don't see them using Unger as a backup.

Okung | Hamilton | Unger | Pitts | Locklear

...Looks a lot better than last year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Like your line up Phaze, and having Spencer/Willis as back ups will be essential as we always have injuries on the line. Now Spencer getting some gaurd time last year might seem like a good idea by the old regime.
I love the vets on either side like this:

Rookie - Vet - Sophmore - Vet - Journeyman

Louden Swain

Huddler
Reaction score
Thing about Pitts that most appeals to me is his versitility.

He's played both tackle and guard for the Texans in his career. Even if he serves as nothing more than a depth player at either guard or tackle, he's still valuable and puts the Seahawks in a better spot with their line than they were at last season.

Top Bottom