• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Have Interest in DeSean Jackson

Reaction score
I think it's more of the Hawks "no stone left unturned" philosophy. I don't think they're serious about it for many reasons but I think Pete and John will listen to ANYTHING...

Will all that said, if they could get DJack for a decent pick and restructure his contract to a reasonable deal, I would lose it. He's so explosive. Imagine Wilsom rolling out on a PA and finding him streaking downfield. 10 yards ahead of any defender.

Reaction score
Well, Jackson wants out because he wants more money. He's not making a ton right now, he wants a Percy Harvin type of contract. He's not going to take less.... Holy shit our offense would be fast though

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Djack part II. No thank you. Too much of a headache. Don't like his attitude, more of a me, me, me, type that always has some issue going on.
Lets groom our next WR from the draft, not take a chip kelly cast aways.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Djack part II. No thank you. Too much of a headache. Don't like his attitude, more of a me, me, me, type that always has some issue going on.
Lets groom our next WR from the draft, not take a chip kelly cast aways.
Totally feel you here szat, but guys in the draft can have or develop that 'tide also.

Top Bottom