• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RIP: Chuck Daly

S

Seattlehawk94

I always liked that guy and his teams....Always loved a team that played constant defense and drove opponents nuts...I was a huge Piston fan when they had Thomas, Lambeer, Rodman, Salley, and Dumans I loved seeing a team that's goal was to drive you nuts and win games 85-75, they played lockdown in an era of Showtime, Bird, and Jordan...Proved you don't have to have the most talent to be the best...

Then he turned around and coached the Dream Team...Some of you kids might think the current "Dream Team" is somehow a great group.....They don't touch Dream Team (no, "I" needed..there is no such thing as "Dream Team II"...There is only one) Chuck brought the greatest talent ever to play for him in Barcelona and they were AMAZING actually saw their first Tournament of the America's game in Portland at the MC and it was like watching the Hall of Fame ....

Sad day for sports..You will be missed Chuck...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=dalyobitshouler"]Chuck Daly left mark on Detroit Pistons, Dream Team - ESPN[/ame]

Some of you youngsters I feel sad for....You really missed the Golden Age of Sport (some claim the '20s as that but....For my money the '80s-mid '90s were the real "Golden Age")....

Top Bottom