• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reports Brandon Marshal to Hawks

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
ESPN reports Seattle working out an offer for Brandon Marshall that would give Denver our number 6 pick, if Denver cant match the offer!

THOUGHTS?

Reaction score
I'm not all for this. I think we should focus on OT with the 6th pick instead, but Marshall would be a nice addition after losing Burleson to the Lions.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak;45621 said:
ESPN reports Seattle working out an offer for Brandon Marshall that would give Denver our number 6 pick, if Denver cant match the offer!

THOUGHTS?

Hell no. I would like to have Marshall. But not for our number 6 pick...that is an absolute no for me.

OP
Seahawk Freak

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
On Tv. Adam Schiffer.

Guess they figure that sitting at number 6 they wont get the OT they want. Plus they are talking about marshalls history with two of Seattles new coaches.

OP
Seahawk Freak

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
If we can find a way to protect matthew, than I love it. He is a young stud W.R that can fly!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This is insane, does Schnieder really have that big of a hard on for Brandon Marshall??

BAD BAD MOVE!

Many more moves like this and I will second guess renewing.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Just read that if the hawks were going to take Marshall...they would most likely negotiate a trade with Denver sending them a different package other than our 6th overall

Reaction score
Wouldn't he also come to Seattle if they were talking about a trade? He would still need to be signed if they traded for him.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe;45641 said:
Wouldn't he also come to Seattle if they were talking about a trade? He would still need to be signed if they traded for him.

i meant they would renegotiate the tender...us sending them possibly our 14th pick or 2nd round pick.

OP
Seahawk Freak

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;45639 said:
Just read that if the hawks were going to take Marshall...they would most likely negotiate a trade with Denver sending them a different package other than our 6th overall

Where is the link?

Reaction score
dmarkholt12;45643 said:
i meant they would renegotiate the tender...us sending them possibly our 14th pick or 2nd round pick.
I think we posted at the same time. I was just saying he could also be coming to Seattle to negotiate a contract so when they do trade for him they can get a contract done.

ESPN seems to be jumping on the Seahawks trying to give Marshall an offer that the Broncos can't match rather than trading for him.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe;45646 said:
I think we posted at the same time. I was just saying he could also be coming to Seattle to negotiate a contract so when they do trade for him they can get a contract done.

ESPN seems to be jumping on the Seahawks trying to give Marshall an offer that the Broncos can't match rather than trading for him.

I think what will end up happening is they will negotiate a different compensation package. We will probably be giving them our 14th pick which was theirs originally anyways.

Reaction score
I am sooooo against this move. I'd rather sign TO than give up a 1st round pick for Marshall. I'm not saying I want to sign TO, I'd just be less opposed to that than trading for TO jr.

Reaction score
dmarkholt12;45647 said:
I think what will end up happening is they will negotiate a different compensation package. We will probably be giving them our 14th pick which was theirs originally anyways.
I'd rather the Hawks give them Branch and a 2nd round pick, but I think Marshall is worth the 14th pick. Especially since he's only 25 and his last 3 seasons have been great. Plus he's 6'4, that exploits all the small corners.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe;45649 said:
I'd rather the Hawks give them Branch and a 2nd round pick, but I think Marshall is worth the 14th pick. Especially since he's only 25 and his last 3 seasons have been great. Plus he's 6'4, that exploits all the small corners.

Ya i wouldnt mind giving up our 14th pick for him. You know youre getting one of the top 5 WR in the league and he is still young. Giving up our 6th pick i would have a problem with because of the fact i think they have a shot at Eric Berry there and he instantly becomes the face of this defense. If not they have a shot at a different impact player. 14th im fine trading...6th no. i would like to trade the 2nd round pick too and maybe branch...but we will see how this all works out. Im just praying we dont give up our 6th pick.

Top Bottom