• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Replacing Tate

Idahawk

Reaction score
We've signed two guys already and I've seen a few names tossed around in the draft that are possibilities.

Chris Matthews former CFL standout 6'5" 219

Taylor Price 6'1" 195 considered a bust the 3rd round pick for the Patriots also spent time with the Jags.

Names that are out there as possibilities .

Marqise Lee USC 6'0 192 - PC was at the USC pro day and it's said he payed close attention to Lee and reacted to his slow 40 time a 4.6 , Lee later ran a 4.4 . Doubtful he drops to all the way to 32 .

Kelvin Benjamin -Florida St

A break down from Big Blue View

Pros

- Enormous size. Built like a tank at 6-foot-5, 240 pounds. Arm length at 34 7/8".

- Acceleration is very good for his size, he will be difficult to press

- Catch radius is a plus. He is big enough and has enough adjustment skills to catch a wide array of balls thrown in his direction.

- Very good blocker. Drives with his legs and can open up some big holes downfield.

- Hustles big time, doesn't dog it on any routes that I saw him run.

Cons

- I still question his overall physicality. People remember him outfighting the Auburn defender to win the BCS title game. However, that Auburn defender was Chris Davis who is 5-foot-8. I don't see him in the same class as a Mike Evans when it comes to fighting off defenders.

- Poor straight line speed leads to most of his targets being contested.

- Unpolished route runner. Doesn't have that wiggle and can't plant his foot into the ground, change direction, and accelerate like you'd want to.

- Don't expect too much YAC from him.

Esto Perpetua

Reaction score
I would lose it if we got Lee. Been a fan of his for a while now. I've seen him torch the Ducks several times. He would be fantastic on this team IMO.

Reaction score
Top Bottom