• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rams: The Class of the NFC West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradford2JacksonTD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bulger2BruceTD may be gone but one thing will stay the same.

Rams 1 SB
Seachokes 0 SBs

Rams will once again dominate the Seachickens just as the Cardinals destroy the Mariners.

What happened to HOedown by the way.

Sam Bradford: The New Seachicken Killer.

Reaction score
LOL @ all of your homo comments...

who the fuck says seachickens? are you 12?

Aaron Curry fucks up Bradfords shoulder "pussy" for good... after he gives Steven Jackson another concussion.

Fucking Rams fans... lol, worlds biggest douches. PS: you live in St. Louis.. that alone makes you inferior.. the gate way city to fucking nothing.. poverty, minorities who can't speak proper english and did I mention poverty. Go join the Detroit fans and enjoy unemployement together : )

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
How's Avery going to do this year ? What WR are going to get 1,000 plus yards for the rams this season ?

Reaction score
Bradford2JacksonTD;49614 said:
Bulger2BruceTD may be gone but one thing will stay the same.

Rams 1 SB
Seachokes 0 SBs

Rams will once again dominate the Seachickens just as the Cardinals destroy the Mariners.

What happened to HOedown by the way.

Sam Bradford: The New Seachicken Killer.
Have fun watching your team go 2-14.

Reaction score
Fenom;49682 said:
Have fun watching your team go 2-14.

The sad thing is he will... because no one expects them to win that many games!!! HAHA class of the NFC West.. you're not even in the fucking WEST... look at a map RAH-tard

Reaction score
More like Rams: laughing stock of the entire league. We've swept you queers, what 4 years in a row now? The only thing the rams are good at is landing in the top 5 in the draft. As for the cardinals beating the mariners they play, at most, one series every 3 years and if memory serves I think the mariners won 2 of 3 from them this year.

S

Seattlehawk94

Lambs fans are like the Holocaust deniers of the NFL...Then again they have a site called KlanLamb and a fan named LambsPower so.....

In order to be a Lambsfan you need a trailer, a tinfoil hat, and massive amounts of meth in order to "Silence voices on their heads from the government's microchip" "they" implanted...

Enjoy the number 2 and not just because you are into scat....

OP
B

Bradford2JacksonTD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey when was the last time that pathetic city seattle won a championship?

ROFL!!!!!!!

Enjoy watching Sam destroy your garbage franchise for the next 15 years. Have fun with old Man Hasslechoke

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO@ Lamb "smack"...We fucking own you, when was the last time you beat us?

Yeah, SCOREBOARD ASSFUCK.....Don't respond....Scoreboard....Don't waste your time responding...scoreboard..

To all Huddle members, DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS IT'S "SCOREBOARD" as the whole post...

No need to waste your time and energy on this moronic product of meth and inbreeding....

OP
B

Bradford2JacksonTD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey when was the seachokes last super bowl title?

Lol!!!! Go cry about how the refs screwed you rofl rofl

rams > seachoke

big ben > seachickens

go cry some more hasslenerd lol!!!!!! Will be 2004 all over again with the rams sweeping your garbage team.

Bulger to cam cleeland td rams!!!!!

Hasslechoke is down on his knees crying the rams have won

lol

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah it's pathetic how much these goat fans live in the past... Really, 2004? I guess that makes sense, all the meth has probably erased your memory of the past 5 seasons. Let me fill you in. The only thing that sucks more cock than you team is that little 2-for-1 special you and your mom run on the weekends. Have fun with Alex Smith part II.

S

Seattlehawk94

"Hasselnerd" LMAO IT'S BULGEIE!

the incoherent ramblings, spelling errors, and "nerd" gave it away....

Back to bantown where he belongs? (Does anyone want to go back to that past bullshit)

Or

Keep him around?

Vote..

Like St. Patrick I drove the snakes out once I can do it again...his shit was fun to smack to back in the day but now his lack of education, coherency, and the "don't pick on regards" kinda thing make it just sax

OP
B

Bradford2JacksonTD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hasslechoke sure looked back to his garbage self vs the vikings what a overrated QB lmao

bradford will once again dominate this garbage franchise just as he did to Texas.

u all fear the rams because you know the rams are the better team. i will enjoy my 2 free wins vs the seahags this year as they are a garbage team just like your nerdy garbage city. go make another nerdy movie with meg ryan u geeks

garydrake425

Huddler
Reaction score
Bulger to cam cleeland td rams!!!!! Yeah right shows how much u know about your own team dumb fuck. Bulger isn't even on your team anymore smart one. :eek:k:

S

Seattlehawk94

Banned....Go back to Harpo's site if it still exists, funny how this many years later you still haven't matured... Seems to be a Lambsfan tradition, buh-bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom