• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

QB "Problem"

If Matthew is going to be out much longer? Or for insurance?

• Keep Apple Sauce Wallass as the Backup/Starter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

We know who the problem is...

What do we do? Personally....I hate Jeffi Gaycia but....For the first time EVER I actually would rather have him as the Seahawks QB than anyone else besides Matthew at the moment...

All Gaycia does is lisp and win....I hate the lisp but if we are going to make the playoffs we need to win...

Teams that are 1-3 or worse have less than a 10% of making the NFL Playoffs. Go to 1-4 it goes even lower...Only 2 teams ever have been 1-4 and made the playoffs..

Jackoffsonville was penciled as a win in my book even after last week, and yeah...Even if Apple Sauce played...

NOW....I'm not so sure....Ever heard or Ray Handley or Ritchie Pettibone? Look 'em up....Another loss or two and you can put Jim Moron Jr. on their "great" list of people who took over for legends with teams that were still contenders and tanked in a one or two year stint because basically they had a divided team, no direction, and old players...

This team's window is still open...I really believe that...Anything can happen IF we make the playoffs....But throwing Apple Sauce out there again really destroys any chance of that happening....

We NEED Gaycia....We really do....At least he can keep us treading water till Matthew is ready and can win games if Matthew isn't...We are already TWO games back of the Whiners....

You don't spot a team TWO GAMES in FOUR WEEKS and expect to try to run the table...Remember last year when some of you kept saying "We can still catch AZZ"? Well...How'd that work out? At least Holmy took personal responsiblity for what happened and didn't put it on his fucking kicker?

Moron Jr. might have lost the team with that punkbitch move...I hope not but....They played like it today...We need someone who can come in and make the team FEEL like it can win....Gaycia is that guy....We know why Moron Jr. LOVES Apple Sauce...Because he reminds him of a lefty who cooks dogs with car batteries....Well....Someone (Little Ruskell) needs to fucking go over Moron's head and sign Gaycia with the promise he's going to START and play if Matthew can't....

We can't win with Apple Sauce.....Look at his career record....He's 5-15 now in games he's started or came in to play with the game in doubt in place of Matthew...

5 and fucking15....And that's playing for a team that's been a Superbowl contender his whole career....That doesn't cut it...

Reaction score
Wallace is the only option... MAYBE Teel... Either other option would take a few weeks because they'd have to learn the offense and by that time Matt might be back.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Gaycia ran the same offense his whole career....It's not like we are bringing in a guy off the street who's never ran the WCO...

Shit, we started Charlie Frye last season with less knowledge of the offense than Gaycia has forgotten.

To me Jeffi is the best choice...We can tread water with him while he learns the system during on the job training, I'd love to start Teel but I don't see Moron Jr. doing that...Hell, he didn't even bother to PLAY him today in that debacle.

Reaction score
It's not the exact same offense. If we signed him this week I guess it's possible he'd be ready to start by next week, but then again we have no clue when Matt will be back. For all we know HE might be back next week.

Reaction score
The Raiders didn't even want Jeff Garcia. They kept Frye over him too. You don't want what the Raiders throw into the garbage. ;)

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
^ This is true. We need to sign Garcia TODAY. No way can he do worse than Apple Sauce...I hate to say it cause I try to stay positive about what cards we're holding, but I'm drinking 94's kool aid. This guy just isn't going to get us to the playoffs. Sucks he has sparks of brilliance, but just can't finish when we need it most. Won't cut it....

Bigtexhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
For me, this is a case of the present versus the future. First and foremost, the best option, bar none, is getting a healthy Matt back and resuscitating our offense that is coding in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. With that not on the horizon anytime soon, I feel the only solution is to look to the future.

Did we draft Teel to be the probable heir apparent to Matt when he finally decides to hang up his cleats or are we kidding ourselves in believing that Seneca Wallace can led this team to victories? Are we looking to next year's draft already and figuring out how to "tank" the season so that our own draft pick is in the "Quarterback" range, seeing as how the Broncos are making sure we get a late rounder from them? Is Tebow, McCoy, Bradford or any of the other top QB prospect any better then Teel may be?

Plain and simple, we will not win with Seneca Wallace as our gunslinger. We will not win with Jeff Garcia as our starting quarterback. And, we will not win with Mike Teel as our starting quarterback. But I firmly feel, especially after these last games, that our best chance of looking like a professional football team on offense (don't get me started on the defense) means giving the ball to Mike Teel and letting him get his feet wet. He might actually be good enough to wear Matt's cleats at some point for the Seahawks.

At this point, what do we have to lose.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Excellent post Big Tex, and your name kicks ass, lol. I agree with everything, except I think we could possibly go .500 with Garcia....you're right though, if we don't sign Garcia, put freaking Teel in, WHAT do we have to lose?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im hoping like hell that matt is ready to go for this week. Give him the shot, put him in a flak jacket, whatever it takes.

In my mind, I see the next two games as must wins to have a chance at the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS????

NFC West isnt the creme puff division it has been, 49ers are going to be hard to catch.

Reaction score
I voted to put Teel in because there wasn't the option
x) keep the bum at QB so we can get a top 3 pick!!

Seattlehawk94 said:
We know who the problem is...

What do we do? Personally....I hate Jeffi Gaycia but....For the first time EVER I actually would rather have him as the Seahawks QB than anyone else besides Matthew at the moment...

All Gaycia does is lisp and win....I hate the lisp but if we are going to make the playoffs we need to win...

Teams that are 1-3 or worse have less than a 10% of making the NFL Playoffs. Go to 1-4 it goes even lower...Only 2 teams ever have been 1-4 and made the playoffs..

Jackoffsonville was penciled as a win in my book even after last week, and yeah...Even if Apple Sauce played...

NOW....I'm not so sure....Ever heard or Ray Handley or Ritchie Pettibone? Look 'em up....Another loss or two and you can put Jim Moron Jr. on their "great" list of people who took over for legends with teams that were still contenders and tanked in a one or two year stint because basically they had a divided team, no direction, and old players...

This team's window is still open...I really believe that...Anything can happen IF we make the playoffs....But throwing Apple Sauce out there again really destroys any chance of that happening....

We NEED Gaycia....We really do....At least he can keep us treading water till Matthew is ready and can win games if Matthew isn't...We are already TWO games back of the Whiners....

You don't spot a team TWO GAMES in FOUR WEEKS and expect to try to run the table...Remember last year when some of you kept saying "We can still catch AZZ"? Well...How'd that work out? At least Holmy took personal responsiblity for what happened and didn't put it on his fucking kicker?

Moron Jr. might have lost the team with that punkbitch move...I hope not but....They played like it today...We need someone who can come in and make the team FEEL like it can win....Gaycia is that guy....We know why Moron Jr. LOVES Apple Sauce...Because he reminds him of a lefty who cooks dogs with car batteries....Well....Someone (Little Ruskell) needs to fucking go over Moron's head and sign Gaycia with the promise he's going to START and play if Matthew can't....

We can't win with Apple Sauce.....Look at his career record....He's 5-15 now in games he's started or came in to play with the game in doubt in place of Matthew...

5 and fucking15....And that's playing for a team that's been a Superbowl contender his whole career....That doesn't cut it...

Reaction score
He wore a flak jacket when he was hit at SF.
He always wears one.

szat said:
Im hoping like hell that matt is ready to go for this week. Give him the shot, put him in a flak jacket, whatever it takes.

In my mind, I see the next two games as must wins to have a chance at the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS????

NFC West isnt the creme puff division it has been, 49ers are going to be hard to catch.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
:shock: he puts roofies in that shit dude.

Never.....Unless she's around...

jennifer-aniston.jpeg

Which would be never.... :(

Top Bottom