• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pussy Giant Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Gawd, i hate these fags.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ[/ame]

S

Seattlehawk94

I hate Giants fans as well....I hate all New Yawka fans actually....They are this--> [-] close to Stealerfan on my hate list.

S

Seattlehawk94

You one of us...It's all good, you have to understand there are exceptions to the rules.

The only thing I loved about that incident in October was the fact Mason and my words pissed tough ass New Yawk off so bad they turned it into a national incident.

Just goes to show that two dudes from liberal backwoods Seattle, Washington are better smackers than the legendary New Yawkas, we own them...You know how I know that? Because they couldn't contain us with words so they had to bring the media in to stop us....That is like calling for mommy when someone teases you..

We own them....

The fact they are still talking about it on their boards months later shows the amount of ownership we have......Funniest thing, they are LIVID that they never got me....You know me....Mason's brother 94... :lol:

Fucking Gayants fans....They can all eat a dick..

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
wow! and i get no credit! where has this world gone to, have i become a shadow? i had a unicycling clown with long hair threatening me with a shot gun from florida hahah. Fuckin new yorkers, were so big n bad, but we cant handle words. They can dish it out, but when someone steps up and challenges them they back down and run to the athorities, its like high school all over again, cant fight your own battles so you run to the principle.

Sorry 096 you know how i feel about the fuckin yank-roid-ees.

Reaction score
83-
No offense taken it's a love or hate team. Every sport has them:
Baseball: Yankees
Football: Cowboys
Hockey: Red Wings
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
Basketball: Celtics

Reaction score
83-
Not so sure about Jr. I think a lot of people like him cause of his dad. Gordon it appears more that if you don't like him then you truly hate and despise him.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawksfan1983 said:
wow! and i get no credit! where has this world gone to, have i become a shadow? i had a unicycling clown with long hair threatening me with a shot gun from florida hahah. Fuckin new yorkers, were so big n bad, but we cant handle words. They can dish it out, but when someone steps up and challenges them they back down and run to the athorities, its like high school all over again, cant fight your own battles so you run to the principle.

Sorry 096 you know how i feel about the fuckin yank-roid-ees.

I think alot the anger from other team's fans had alot to do with Mason and my past work with Katrina, STD, and Kevin Everett, etc.

They've been gunning for us for years and finally got a chance...Kinda turned into tunnel vision about getting us, they didn't even notice the shit that came from the rest of the Huddle. :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

I posted over there and laughed that we were back..LMAO

They were pissed and alot of them went "who cares?"...You know why they said "who cares?"? Because they lost, they try to play it off but...

We fucking OWNED them and they can't do shit about it...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom