• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prodraftanalysis.com Mock Draft: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE Washington

John Hio

Huddler
Reaction score
Prodraftanalysis.com has the Seattle Seahawks drafting TE Austin Seferian Jenkins at pick #32 in the first round. I think that's a good pick for Seattle. He's a big guy that can catch and is highly underrated when it comes to in-line blocking. He's not going to get a lot of separation, but he can use his big body to post up and get in position to catch the football.

What do you all think?

Reaction score
Prodraftanalysis.com has the Seattle Seahawks drafting TE Austin Seferian Jenkins at pick #32 in the first round. I think that's a good pick for Seattle. He's a big guy that can catch and is highly underrated when it comes to in-line blocking. He's not going to get a lot of separation, but he can use his big body to post up and get in position to catch the football.

What do you all think?
No thanks. TE is not a need. Miller is as solid as they come. McCoy will be healthy and Willson showed flashes of being a play maker in the passing game.

Why waste your first round pick on an inconsistent TE?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

What do you all think?

I'm not a big fan or drafting TE in the first round, and we did retain Zach Miller so I think we are good there. Give me OT/OG or WR even if it is 'drafting for need.

Top Bottom