• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PNW - WA v. ID v. MT. v. OR

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
bobflipaburger said:
'll take WA just because it's got everything...

Its got the ocean, its got a few big cities, its got mountains, its got a rain forest, its got a desert... pretty much any kind of scenery you could ask for.

A desert you mean hanford ??? that place glows at night Bob

I don't know... I've never really been to eastern Washington, but I know a guy who takes his quads to some dunes over there... I think if there's dunes that pretty much qualifies as a desert...

S

Seattlehawk94

It's desert but not real desert...The only place with Dunes is right by Moses Lake...

It's part of the Great American Desert but it's kinda on the northern tip so it's a little more fertile than say Eastern Oregon.

Reaction score
I've never been to Eastern Washington, Idaho or Montana so yeah...I'll stay out of the "discussion". :D

Oregon is a great state. It reminds me a lot of Washington, just with different plates and warmer weather. I've been down to Oregon 20 or 25 times it seems like.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: Bryce Fisher

Idahawk said:
I can't believe this took off and moved to smack LOL we have this fight about once a year

But what the hell

1. I guess the should close sun valley then :roll:

2. Only Yuppie liberals call it mountaineering..we call it hunting for big horn sheep and yes that pond that is lake coeur d alene has only been named one of the ten most beautiful lakes in the world, and the sawtooth's are just ant hills compared to the cascades ! Can you say wildeness ?? next to alaska Idaho has more wilderness the any other state and more wild and scenic rivers as well.

only a guy that flies to tahoe and mountaineers would rip on farmers

Oh, Ida. I don't know how I will ever respond to your wit... but I will try.

1. You are really comparing Sun Valley to Whistler? Funny. Look, I can roll my eyes, too. :roll:
2. You hunt for sheep at 14,000 feet? What do you do with when you catch it? Come climb an ice fall with me and keeping talking. There are no sheep where I go, my friend. And I guarantee you couldn't keep up. And who named Coeur d'Alene one of the 10 most beautiful lakes in the world? I didn't see it on any of these lists. Ah. The world according to Ida. I love good stories, but I like facts better.

So here's more facts for you. I grew up a farmer. My family owned orchards for several generations. I saw more opportunity elsewhere. So now my yuppie ass earns a six-digit salary and has Seahawks season tickets while you're at home watching it on that new technology in Idaho called "cable tv."

What does 94 always say? Oh yeah. "OWNED."

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
It's desert but not real desert...The only place with Dunes is right by Moses Lake...

It's part of the Great American Desert but it's kinda on the northern tip so it's a little more fertile than say Eastern Oregon.

Antarctica is technically a desert, so I'm sure that it qualifies.

S

Seattlehawk94

I know you don't have to be barren sand to have a desert...I lived in Yuma and it's alot like Eastern Washington in terms of trees and plantlife..

But....Eastern Washington get's more rain so it's not considered a "desert" persay....A desert is qualified as a place with under 10 inches of Precip a year...

Eastern Washington has that beat so it's not really a "desert" in the truest sense. It's barren but not a total desert. That and the soil has moisture in it, stuff grew without new soils just by adding irrigation..A desert wouldn't be able to do that...They have to truck in topsoil for farming in Central Ca and Arizona.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

Number 18 said:
Idahawk said:
I can't believe this took off and moved to smack LOL we have this fight about once a year

But what the hell

1. I guess the should close sun valley then :roll:

2. Only Yuppie liberals call it mountaineering..we call it hunting for big horn sheep and yes that pond that is lake coeur d alene has only been named one of the ten most beautiful lakes in the world, and the sawtooth's are just ant hills compared to the cascades ! Can you say wildeness ?? next to alaska Idaho has more wilderness the any other state and more wild and scenic rivers as well.

only a guy that flies to tahoe and mountaineers would rip on farmers

Oh, Ida. I don't know how I will ever respond to your wit... but I will try.

1. You are really comparing Sun Valley to Whistler? Funny. Look, I can roll my eyes, too. :roll:
2. You hunt for sheep at 14,000 feet? What do you do with when you catch it? Come climb an ice fall with me and keeping talking. There are no sheep where I go, my friend. And I guarantee you couldn't keep up. And who named Coeur d'Alene one of the 10 most beautiful lakes in the world? I didn't see it on any of these lists. Ah. The world according to Ida. I love good stories, but I like facts better.

So here's more facts for you. I grew up a farmer. My family owned orchards for several generations. I saw more opportunity elsewhere. So now my yuppie ass earns a six-digit salary and has Seahawks season tickets while you're at home watching it on that new technology in Idaho called "cable tv."

What does 94 always say? Oh yeah. "OWNED."

Well goodie for you I'm glad to make a shit load of money and fly around the world and climb on ice, and I'm really happy that you love to share those facts with all of us???? Heres another eye roll for bragging all the time :roll: .. and now your a former farmer..I love it , farm boy turns metrosexual, from apples to apple computers the rise of 18...please.... people that talk about how great they are , usually are full of shit or full of themselves . Thats the world according to Ida

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

Idahawk said:
Well goodie for you I'm glad to make a shit load of money and fly around the world and climb on ice, and I'm really happy that you love to share those facts with all of us???? Heres another eye roll for bragging all the time :roll: .. and now your a former farmer..I love it , farm boy turns metrosexual, from apples to apple computers the rise of 18...please.... people that talk about how great they are , usually are full of shit or full of themselves . Thats the world according to Ida

That is all you have? I expected more than that. So which are you, Ida? Full of shit or yourself?

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL

Yeah...OWNED..... :eek:

Whoa! Who knew 18 had a Dark Side? Welcome to my side...Remember, there can only be two so you'll have to ice Bob (who just joined)..

But we all know Montana owns.... :lol:

Reaction score
I've only been to Kalispell and I thought it was really nice, but I don't think anywhere compares to home... Especially on a day like today.

S

Seattlehawk94

Kalli is a great place...But it's hella expensive, all the Californians (like me! lol) are buying everything up over there....Costs more for a house in Kalli than here even..

Livingston has:
Ted Turner
Tom Brokaw
Andie McDowell
Michael Keaton
Peter Fonda
and many others living there now....

Most of Montana is cheap but Mizzu, Bozangeles, Livingston, Kalli, and Whitefish are growing and the prices are through the roof...

Meanwhile you can buy a house in Butte for under $80,000...Shit, a 1890's Mansion with 14 rooms, a library, 6 bathrooms, and a grand ballroom on the 4th (top) floor went for something like $200,000.

Billings is awesome too....But it's getting almost as big as the Spokane area and the prices are jumping (well, they were until the economy) like crazy...Used to be able to find a 4 bed, 3 bath there for about $110,000. Now it's closer to Seattle prices..

S

Seattlehawk94

Mizzu is pretty awesome.....You can Fly Fish right in town if you want, then half an hour later you could see a band like Pearl Jam...

It's kinda a weird environment there....Lot's to do and lots of beauty to see...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Mizzu is pretty awesome.....You can Fly Fish right in town if you want, then half an hour later you could see a band like Pearl Jam...

It's kinda a weird environment there....Lot's to do and lots of beauty to see...

No trees in Missoula right in town that is, but south of there heading towards hamilton and stevensville that is some of the best country anywhere, since where it borders idaho is mostly all wilderness area it makes for stunning scenery . The national bison range, madison buffalo jump, the lewis and clark caverns...something everyone should see before they die we go every year

Kalispell and whitefish are great , but the winters are brutal a real snow belt and the real estate has boomed like it has here

94 you forgot keifer sutherland and phil jackson they both have huge spreads over there

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL

Yeah...OWNED..... :eek:

Whoa! Who knew 18 had a Dark Side? Welcome to my side...Remember, there can only be two so you'll have to ice Bob (who just joined)..

But we all know Montana owns.... :lol:

he never " owned me " he brought canada into a northwest fight, thats a foul and he should have to stop eating famous potatoes because of it and have to sit in traffic all day ..oh wait he does already LOL

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Do you work for the CIA or something? :lol:

Bob is on to you 18 , you better come clean and tell him how you really use this site to send secret messages to north korea..

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
Do you work for the CIA or something? :lol:

Bob is on to you 18 , you better come clean and tell him how you really use this site to send secret messages to north korea..

I could have taken him out last night, but I accidentally put my scope on a fake plastic sniper rifle.

S

Seattlehawk94

Irish was playing Duck Hunt on his oldass NES and was pretending the ducks were Gay-ant fans...

Top Bottom