• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

playoff beard

Reaction score
Anyone else growing one? lol

I shaved after the. Tampa bay game so its been 2 weeks.... starting to look a little unprofessional, but I son't care.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Wish i could grow a beard. for the most part, my facial hair game is a disapointment

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
J. Bates is sportin one, but me like tonos, are challenged that way.

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA....Glad the tradition here in 2005 is still continuing...

Yep, been rocking mine since day we lost to Tampa because really..The playoffs started that day...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Been rocking mine but it started off as lazyness but now that I realized I didn't shave before Lambs game I just kept it.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
kdawg2980;53523 said:
Been rocking mine but it started off as lazyness but now that I realized I didn't shave before Lambs game I just kept it.

Same here lol.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Hockey Playoff beard is tradition. Funny all the guys look like shit after they win the Stanley Cup it's pretty awesome.

Mariners?!!! When are the Mariners in the playoffs?! Fuck it's been 9 years ago.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I call bullshit. Just like the Huskies in the Willingham years always conveniently saying we'll be good in two years.

As long as Howard Lincoln and Chuck Armstrong are involved that team has little to no hope. Only reason I give a shit about that team is Felix!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I have high hopes for Ackley, Pinèda, and Smoak. Z has done a. Great job cutting free all of thebdead weight Bavasi left behind, but re-building an entire orginization is tough. Before Z our farm system was ranked near the bottom, now we're in about the middle of the pack with another very high draft pick on the way. I know no one wants to settle for "middle of the pack" but its a marked improvment. He's re-building from the bottom up which is the right way to do it even though you may not see this pay off for another year or two.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Preaching to the choir man I'm a fan of Jack Z. They also basically told him if he doesn't have a winning season this year he'll be fired. When you have so many question marks at so many positions you can't win.

Our prospects are nice but Texas has nice young players who have shown they can do it at the major league level. Oakland has a nice young pitching staff as well with a great GM. Can't sleep on the Angels who are the class of the AL West.

Our ownership is crap and doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
They were quick to give him a bode of confidence when there was speculation he would be fired. If the front office expects to win this year they're on crack... Ownership didn't give Z a lot of cash to throw around this year.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;53466 said:
Yeah I already have a beard.

Same here. Did anyone see Stephan Pastis' PEARLS BEFORE SWINE strip from a couple weeks ago?

(Click on the icon and it'll work.)

That was me. My wife and I were snacking on popcorn in a small dish between us when the Hawks tied the game. When we were done, the team pulled ahead. Later I went to get some pear slices and put the plate on top of the popcorn dish because I didn't want to move it and "spoil" the good fortune!

It stayed there till the end of the game.
(I know, I need help...) :haha:

Top Bottom