• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

played good but almost

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
pissed away another one! they sure went to shit in the 2nd half, why? whats the big deal with keeping it together? all of a sudden the guys are on a different page. i lived there most of my life so i have earned the right to say "its a seattle thing!"

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
We scored 17 points in the second half, i wouldn't call it a melt down, Saints just buckled down

OP
M

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
it wasnt a positive we know what were doing 17 points though, look at the passes that were missed. if it werent for lynches run we might of lost. the second half was way different than the first half. we won and i am happy for it but when you see things deteriorate like they did in this game and all season long it just makes me wonder why? i dont see other teams just turn around and screw things up nearly as fast as seattle does and its been this way from the beginning..thanks for the vent

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Herm Edwards voice: " Thats why we play the game! " and thats why we got lynch to do stuff like that!! I guess to put a positive spin on the situation..One half of the game is always gonna be better than the other half. We can over come those problems..if we have them in chicago. Saints are far superior opponent and we overcame

Reaction score
Might as well look at the negatives in the game too. You could tell Matt and the receivers were off in the 2nd half. They had a couple of catches, but that Beast Mode run saved them.

Reaction score
Matt played good in the 2nd half. His receivers dropped a couple crucial passes.

Plus we were up by 2 TDs and were playing prevent, evident by Clemons dropping back into deep zone coverage. Brees is one of the best QBs, he's going to be able to move the ball on a prevent defense. As long as we hold them to s FG a couple punts we'll be ok.

I cannot wait till next week. For some reason we match up reslly well against Cutler and the bears!

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;53463 said:
I cannot wait till next week. For some reason we match up reslly well against Cutler and the bears!

That we do. like i said before earl thomas and trufant will handle knox and hester and linebackers will contain forte. gonna be another W for the hawks. Lets get green bay at home

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The second half the Seahawks played to protect the lead and Saints started to wake up. On offense there were a bunch of dropped balls and missed oppurtunities. The obo deep ball looked like PI to me, but he was well covered by the corner. Then the miss communicaiton on the mike williams go route, he was wiiiiide open, that would have been 6 again as the FS was out of position (again). But Brees played brilliantly on those final drives, and the Saints never let up.

Watching the game again last night, I realized this was one of the greatest games in Seahawks history. We should be proud to be fans of this team and be apart of one of the biggest upsets ever!! Hats off to NO, they are a great team and fan base. The scenario is working out to perfection, I think the CHI game is very winnable, but again we will have to bring our A+ game.

OP
M

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
we killed them last time why not again? if they can keep their heads out of their asses is it possible?

Top Bottom