• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Palmer To Seattle

Reaction score
HA FUCKING HA!!! I wouldn't give Baldwin up for Palmer... not even straigh up! Baldwin is a young guy with INSANE potential to be one of the best WRs in the league for years to come. Pete and John are trying to build a winning franchise. They wouldn't give up a lot for a washed up journeyman QB. Palmer will be 32 in December. Shit, if they wanted that, they would've kept Hasselbeck.

The guy that wrote this article is a RUH-TARD in the words of Zach Galafanakis (sp?).

Now Tate, and a late round pick (5-7) would make more sense. And as bad as our QB situation looks on paper, TJack has been playing pretty good lately and Charles can apparently manage and even win BIG games.

Finish the season out with what you've got, and then draft a QB next year. We can still trade up for Luck. For example, if the Rams have the first overall, we could possibly work a deal with them... they've are obviously set at QB. If not, theres Barkley and a few other cats that should emerge as good NFL QB candidates before next years draft.

This is stupid, even for a 'fake' trade. I wouldn't do this in Madden!

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seriously! They made this article look like real news those slim balls at nfl. I about shit my pants thinking they made the trade. Anyone but baldwin, jesus, the guy is a godsend!

S

Seattlehawk94

Bullshit....Never make that deal in 1,000,000 years....Baldwin is going to be THE steal of this draft/undraft (l0l) and Carson Kressley is just a never-was injury prone system POS who's never done shit except lose Wild Card Games...That was ONLY because he had Doucheyomomma and Chad 85....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Legend as in, he must think Lombardi is still coaching the Packers and Al Davis is still alive and 50....

They are all still legends though. lol

Bullshit....Never make that deal in 1,000,000 years....Baldwin is going to be THE steal of this draft/undraft (l0l) and Carson Kressley is just a never-was injury prone system POS who's never done shit except lose Wild Card Games...That was ONLY because he had Doucheyomomma and Chad 85....

While I agree with not making the trade in 1,000,000, I don't really agree with your assessment on Palmer. Injury prone? Give me a break. Kimo rolled into his leg. And he had an elbow problem in 2008. Hasselbeck had more injuries in one season.

I don't think Palmer is a Manning or Brady or Rodgers, but had he been a Seahawk rather than a Bungle, I bet he would have seen as much or more success than Hasselbeck.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Palmer has never been the same since his injury, the guy is damaged goods.
In pressure games he chokes, litterly chokes. The Cinci/ Jets game comes to mind. He had plenty of time, his WR's were wide open and he was completely missing them. One of the worst playoff performances by a QB ive ever seen (jake delhomme takes the cake on that 4 picks against Az.)

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
One word for this deal: "no". I have been a Carson Palmer fan since he was drafted. But for our team he is too old and anyone who does what he is doing now is not a team player and does not belong here. Plus, there is his medical history. Statistically speaking, he will, more likely than not, have more injuries that will put him in street clothes. No thanks.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
theyd be stupid not to trade him while they can

This is the Bengals right? I thought their front office had stupid locked down! They own stupid. Why would they suddenly do something smart?

It's this simple Bengal fans,
Should we hold onto something of no value to marginally harm a player....

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
or trade him and get some building blocks to help this franchise?

I think we already know their decision.

Top Bottom