• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers @ Seahawks MNF

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Really? He looks a lot smaller than that. I'd still rather have Edwards out there.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Guess we can ask why was Wilson throwing to two "shorter" WRs and four packer DBs?

It was a hail mary. Not all of thosd defenders were in that area when he threw the ball. I kind of wondered why he threw it to Tate too though. But Tate is pretty good at going up at fighting for the ball... Although he didn't really show his hops on that play lol.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
It was a hail mary. Not all of thosd defenders were in that area when he threw the ball. I kind of wondered why he threw it to Tate too though. But Tate is pretty good at going up at fighting for the ball... Although he didn't really show his hops on that play lol.

Did you catch the footage shown later of Tate doing the same thing in college? (Although it was a much clearer grab then.) Very cool...Maybe Wilson remembered that and picked him in spite of being surrounded by yellow & gold.

Still, I much prefer four of us and two of them. ;)

Top Bottom