• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official gameday thread: Vikings @ Seahawks

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Kj went out with a concussion
Just saw what happened. He took a shot from the FB on very first play of the game. He was shaking his arm after, probably got a nice stinger! Then 2nd play, he missed tkl on AP.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Big ups to Russell Wilsons trench coat at the press conference! I bet his wife made him wear it :D

Great game. Not many can control Adrian Peterson so I cant blame the D too much for the first half. O really made it happen this time.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Wish I could've watched it out here...highlights looked amazing.
Of course, all they're yapping about on ESPN and NFL Network is the crappiness of the Cowgirls and Dog-killer Eagles. Atlanta's still undefeated and no one knows or cares. Ugh!

Reaction score
Wish I could've watched it out here...highlights looked amazing.
Of course, all they're yapping about on ESPN and NFL Network is the crappiness of the Cowgirls and Dog-killer Eagles. Atlanta's still undefeated and no one knows or cares. Ugh!
Bru, you need to get Sunday Ticket or go find a BDubs!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry, I re-upped for cable...way better deal for me personally on everything else. (I can still follow on NFL.com when necessary.) That's NOT the point! The point is that I'm in the friggin' NFC West market, and as such should SEE NFC West games. When I lived in Detroit, when the Lions weren't playing on Sunday afternoon, I'd see a Packers, Vikings or Bears game. So when the stupid Whiners aren't playing, I should see a damn Hawks game!!

(I'd even settle for the Lambs and Tards playing each other. Why the F*** am I seeing Giants and Eagles when the ONLY other game being played is an NFC West game??)

Top Bottom