• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Observations from the Whiner vs Boltz game

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
God I hate dumb people. Like I said, whether Eli was elite or not is irrelevant. He was elite in the playoffs during the years they won Super Bowls and he OUTPLAYED ALL OTHER QBs in the playoffs those years. That's what I mean by a situational elite QB. If you can't grasp that concept then that's your problem. "One elite play"? No. More like an entire playoff run via the wildcard route of elite plays. You evidently had your head up your ass while that was going on and missed it. So to reiterate the point: regardless of if Eli is an elite QB or not, he played like one in both Super Bowl wins, which is what's required.
And no, Hasselbeck was not a scrambler. He only had marginal at best mobility. I would know, because I watched every single game he played here in Seattle. You didn't. End of discussion.

Wrong again on both points. Hasselbeck was well known for his mobility outside the pocket. o deny that proves you weren't watching. Eli is "situationally elite"?:laugh: Congrats on making the term elite meaningless.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom