• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Observations from the Whiner vs Boltz game

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
First observation is Krap has horrible pocket presence. They’ve attempted to remold him as a pocket passer and that doesn’t really fit his skill set; he’s probably better running, but that’s a short lived plan for him in my opinion. See RGIII for an example. I’d also add that the Whiner OLine is like swiss cheese.

As of halftime week 3 the Whiners have scored a total of 13 points in 10 quarters and Kraporpick has ZERO TD’s. Krap also only played the first qtr and a half. Thus Gabbert threw the TD.

Our prospects are looking good!

Hawks for life...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
First observation is Krap has horrible pocket presence. They’ve attempted to remold him as a pocket passer and that doesn’t really fit his skill set; he’s probably better running, but that’s a short lived plan for him in my opinion. See RGIII for an example. I’d also add that the Whiner OLine is like swiss cheese.

As of halftime week 3 the Whiners have scored a total of 13 points in 10 quarters and Kraporpick has ZERO TD’s. Krap also only played the first qtr and a half. Thus Gabbert threw the TD.

Our prospects are looking good!

Hawks for life...

Yet bailing out of the pocket is a huge part of Wilson's game.:whistling:

Reaction score
Bailing out of the pocket is taking off after your first read (Kaepernick).

Wilson goes through his reads, extends plays with his legs if he has to but continues to look for guys down field. He will take off and run if his options aren't open or the pocket collapses early. Look at his performance so far in preseason. Nearly flawless with an almost 80% completion rate with a relatively large sample size.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

If you’ve actually watched the master class performance of Wilson you’d know he runs only when all other options are exhausted.

Maybe your QB should have done a little running last night and he’d still have an ACL?

BWAAAHAHAHAH!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If you’ve actually watched the master class performance of Wilson you’d know he runs only when all other options are exhausted.

Maybe your QB should have done a little running last night and he’d still have an ACL?

BWAAAHAHAHAH!

No I don't think that would have helped either.:mad:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Wilson goes through his reads, extends plays with his legs if he has to but continues to look for guys down field. He will take off and run if his options aren't open or the pocket collapses early. Look at his performance so far in preseason. Nearly flawless with an almost 80% completion rate with a relatively large sample size.

He won't get past his first read against the Rams.:tup:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No I don't think that would have helped either.:mad:

Not being a statue getting rolled up on and maybe having a little presence in the pocket does wonders for not getting a broken hinge.

That said, I’d say the Bradford experiment is finally over.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He won't get past his first read against the Rams.:tup:

I have a second cousin who is a 45 year old waitress in LA who had dreams of stardom also. That and a buck won’t get you a cup of coffee at her job.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee.

Now that your football vice has been thoroughly extinguished I’d say you’re do some other worthless habit. Give caffeine a shot!

Or you could move to the great state of Washington and enjoy some legal Marijuana?

In any case, it’s a great year for football!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Not being a statue getting rolled up on and maybe having a little presence in the pocket does wonders for not getting a broken hinge.

That said, I’d say the Bradford experiment is finally over.

It was a missed block by Long. I think it was his assignment. Slight pressure was applied at an angle the ACL could not bear. A real freak of a tear. Miserable luck. Good news is it won't affect the defense.

Reaction score

BWAAAHAHAHAH!
Zing! Ram Rules!!

Reaction score
It was a missed block by Long. I think it was his assignment. Slight pressure was applied at an angle the ACL could not bear. A real freak of a tear. Miserable luck. Good news is it won't affect the defense.

So is the plan to have Robert Quinn or Chris Long play QB??

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that your football vice has been thoroughly extinguished I’d say you’re do some other worthless habit. Give caffeine a shot!

Or you could move to the great state of Washington and enjoy some legal Marijuana?

In any case, it’s a great year for football!

I like beer……love beer. Enjoy a rare shot or two of whiskey during the winter. Au contraire azure one my football season remains intact though likely nowhere near as enjoyable as I anticipated.:(

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
So is the plan to have Robert Quinn or Chris Long play QB??

Hill was brought in but I hope they give Davis the opportunity since Hill is at the end of his career. Need to develop continuity at QB, preferably with youth, which means Davis. Schotty must be contemplating suicide.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score

Some people like our resident bitch don't know the difference. Not only that but Wilson got sacked 51 times last year and still managed a 100+ QB rating and Super Bowl win. He's also one of the most efficient QBs in the league the last two years throwing from inside the pocket so, it's really rather laughable that people still try and find things about Wilson's game to attack or put down. There are a lot of clueless misconceptions with a lot of clueless people about what Wilson's actually doing out there on the field.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Some people like our resident bitch don't know the difference. Not only that but Wilson got sacked 51 times last year and still managed a 100+ QB rating and Super Bowl win. He's also one of the most efficient QBs in the league the last two years throwing from inside the pocket so, it's really rather laughable that people still try and find things about Wilson's game to attack or put down. There are a lot of clueless misconceptions with a lot of clueless people about what Wilson's actually doing out there on the field.

I agree completely. The whole notion that he is a running QB is a joke. He runs to extend plays, but will throw it away many more times than he takes off. He's also always looking down field.

This year you're going to see more of our receivers breaking off routes when Wilson breaks the pocket because I've seen coverages just implode once they think he'll run...then he lobs it to the open WR.

You can't duplicate what Russell does and it's almost impossible to know what he'll do based on how the play develops.

And a little tip doubters...he's getting better.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Please take your rose colored glasses off and realize a 100+ passer rating with less than 25 pass attempts and dink passes doesn't make him a great passer.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom