• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

no not me but found this on the internet our starting SB QB in 2013

Reaction score
31139_437921660902_667565902_6115384_1112267_n.jpg

Reaction score
I hope that's his last name. Otherwise he wasted a lot of money on that jersey. I don't want Seattle to have the first-pick in the 2011 Draft.

Reaction score
Hawk096;48722 said:
I hope that's his last name. Otherwise he wasted a lot of money on that jersey. I don't want Seattle to have the first-pick in the 2011 Draft.
The text for the name isn't right so it probably wasn't that much.

Also, the only way the Seahawks will get Locker is if they end up having a worse season than the Bills and I doubt that will happen.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Hawk096;48722 said:

I do if it gets us back to the SB

Reaction score
If our team does horrible enough to draft in the top 5, then getting Locker isn't going to get us to the SB... cause this team has and will have a lot more problems.

Reaction score
I don't see us being in a position to take locker unless he has a terrible year. I think we'll probably be somewhere between 8 and 16.

Reaction score
There are only a few ways the Seahawks will get Locker:
1. Locker has a horrible season.
2. Locker suffers a bad shoulder injury.
3. Seahawks have a really bad season and end up picking before the Billls and other teams that need a QB (Bucs, Chiefs, etc).
4. Seahawks trade up to get Locker by offering their 1st/2nd Round Picks (Maybe a pick from 2012).

You'd also have to consider that the Seahawks may not be interested in Locker. They gave up a lot to get Whitehurst and gave him a pretty good amount of money on his new contract.

Trigun302

Huddler
Reaction score
WE could have a chance at locker

The teams that are looking for a qb next year i think are billz, The standford Qb will probably go first off the board for qb's so locker could legitimately fall through the first round not very far but still slide, giveing the seahawks ample chances to try and acquire him. But alas this is all very unlikely lol but i can hope cant i?

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;48761 said:
lol luck will not go top 5 in draft
Todd McShay's mock draft has Luck going #1 Overall to the Bills. He doesn't even have Locker going in the Top 5.

Trigun302

Huddler
Reaction score
Luck wont go in the top 5? what? luck is easily the best QB prospect in college.........even though i love locker and im a huskie faithful. Locker really needs to develop his accuracy to be able to dominate in the nfl

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
uh Locker threw for a higher comp % than Luck. Lucks numbers are good because he did not have to throw the ball(over a hundres less pass attempts). They had the best RB in college football and a top 2 O line FYI. Look what Locker did in 1 yr with a real coach and a poor o line!

Lucks numbers are skewed by the fact his coach protected him since he was a Fr. Soph QB's drafted in the NFL must put up 3800+ yrds and complete 65% of their passes and run a passing team. This year Stanford may have to do that without Toby now. But lets wait on calling him a top 5 draft pick lol.

Top Bottom