• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL Final Four Bets........

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
I am up for signature bets, mariners tix, whatever.........

Who is in?

S

Seattlehawk94

I'll take the Cards 2 weeks of a sig, and the Rat Birds for 2 avatar weeks SIS....

We'll work on M's tickets for the Superbowl if it's the Card-Pitt...

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
So I get the Steelers and Eagles right....if so your on.. ;)

Reaction score
I'll get in on this... I'll take the Ravens. I don't really have any money so I can't bet Mariners tickets and I see 94 already took avatar and signature bets so I guess I'm not in lol.

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Bob you could always make a bet with Ida. He is a closet Steelers fan.... :eek:

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I'll get in on this... I'll take the Ravens. I don't really have any money so I can't bet Mariners tickets and I see 94 already took avatar and signature bets so I guess I'm not in lol.

Bob I 'll take the steelers for two weeks of avatar hell ..ok

And SIS I told you not to tell anybody about my steeler love...friggin pillow talk gets you every time :oops:

S

Seattlehawk94

You know, just because SIS and I have 2 weeks of an avatar and sig bet doesn't mean you can't bet him for the two weeks after, etc...

Top Bottom