• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFC picks

Who wins the NFC?

• New York

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carolina

• Arizona

• Philadelphia

• Total voters
Reaction score
Arizona might win one game since they'll be at home and they can play their style of football in a dome, but they can't run the ball and that is essential when you get into December and January. But any of the other teams could potentially contend I think.

Reaction score
Carolina. Hands DOWN. Their running game will carry them to the Big One, and they have Stee Smiff and The Moooooose @ WR, + DJ Hackett has been to the Super Bowl! :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Looks like with a 5-1 vote I'm the only one that thought this could happen..

GO CARDS!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Looks like with a 5-1 vote I'm the only one that thought this could happen..

GO CARDS!

Just so you know I copied this post of yours and will use it against you someday :lol:

94 and GO CARDS ! Just look what the seahawks have done to this guy....94s gone RED on the head like a dick on a dog He's changing his handle to Arizonacard 11...he needs a Hawkervention..ASAP

Idahawk

Reaction score
The big cats just cant beat a NFC west team in the big games....Cards are doing right by the nfc west.....Thank Gawd Warners on deaths door....his playing days that is !

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow!......the Cards are shocking the hell out of me. See how they do against Philly next game.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm proud to see a team from the "weakest division in the NFL" going out and showing up the league...

Kinda sucks for one reason...If the Cardinals win the Superbowl we are now never to be the hunted in this division until we've done the same.

I can't believe I typed "Cards, Win, and Superbowl" in the same sentence...I'm pulling for them, it would make one of the greatest sports stories EVER if they take it to Tampa on February 1st and are holding the Lombardi Trophy at the end...Seeing Bowtie Bill Bidweasel holding up that trophy might signify the 8th Seal of the Apoclypse.

"HUMAN SACRIFICE, DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER-------MASS HYSTERIA!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone think AZZ is having a party right now? :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you kidding? The LAST thing I want is yet another team getting their first Lombardi Trophy before the Seahawks. I would rather see the Steelers get their sixth...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well last week they said the road teams would win all the games...this week they said all the home teams would win the games.....so far all the road teams have won....I love this game LOL
I wonder if a team that has a tie on their record ever made it to the superbowl ? 94..bust out that stat voo doo that you do

Idahawk

Reaction score
This is the first time that the top three seeds have not made the NFC championship game...man vegas is shitten their pants

HollywoodHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk,

Steelers 35, Broncos 35 (September 22, 1974) - In the very first regular season NFL game to go into overtime under the new rule, Pittsburgh and Denver play the league's first five-quarter deadlock as neither team was able to penetrate enemy territory in the extra period with the exception of a missed 41-yard field goal by the Broncos Jim Turner. The Steelers would go on to win Super Bowl IX later that season, the team's first of their four Super Bowl championships in the decade.

Vikings tied against the LA Rams and went on to lose SBXI to Oakland.

Broncos tied against the Packers and went on to lose SBXXII to the Redskins.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_tied_games"]List of NFL tied games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

S

Seattlehawk94

I cannot believe that THE University of Phoenix Stadium is going to host the NFC Championship Game..

GO CARDS!

I don't care if they are in our division, I've lived in Zona, my brother was born there, I still have Cardinals fans in the family (they are the Cruds again the day after the ProBowl).

I'd rather win the NFC West Championship next season by taking it away from the World Champions than just a team that didn't get far in the playoffs...If we are going to be the best, we might as well BEAT the best.

Thanks for the props Ida, that voodoo still works..lol...But....Hollywood beat me to it!

HollywoodHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with 94. I really don't dislike or like the Cards, just never cared about them (like the way the rest of the country feels about the Hawks). Here's my reasons for pulling for them.

1) We get to sweep the Superbowl Champs next year.

2) It may give us a (and probably only) national televised game, possibly even a flex Sunday Night game. When it comes time for the NFL to decide which game to flex, and the Hawks/Cards game will help decide the division outcome, without the Cards being champs - they will NEVER pick the game. No one cares about the West except for the West, unless the Superbowl Champs are involved. They took away our national tv game against the Pats this year. And the way we played this year, the NFL wont be giving us any national tv time next year (not that they ever have, except the Boz's rookie season we had 7 which is one reason he signed with us. He knew his time in the NFL was short, get it all while you can).

3) For the NFC "weak" West. If they go to the Bowl, the NFC will have been repped by the West 2 of the last 4 years and 3 of the last 7 (since the realignment). If Philly goes, the East would have been there 3 of the last 5 years.

3B) When we go to the Bowl next year, the West would rep the NFC 3 of the last 5 years and 4 of the last 8. 50% since the realignment. Still, the West will never be taken seriously until a couple of teams go far and the 9r's or Lambs don't look like they will do anything for years to come.

Top Bottom