• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My thoughts on the college basketball season

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was pretty happy with the tournament overall, but that championship game was just garbage. I still think the NCAA Tournament is the best "event" in college sports.

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
The NCAA tournament was good, the NCAA "event" is the best and the championship game was garbage. Agree on all three.

I don't know if you follow college basketball all year long but if you do you know where I'm coming from. There isn't that "stud". This is going to be a weak draft class as well. Like I said in my blog post the only impact guys are freshman so unless there is a stud freshman class the game is screwed. If you are a junior or senior good chance you'll never be an NBA all-star.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, the draft class for the NBA this year is going to be weak. Most of them are going to end up in the D-League. But no, I do not watch a lot of college basketball during the year. I am like most people who watch much more during the tournament.

Top Bottom