• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MY COUSIN IN LAW ON ESPN!

S

Seattlehawk94

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/calhisports/ ... -Week.html

Well, my FUTURE cousin in law...My girlfriend's cousin is featured on ESPN.com as an "Athlete on the Rise" he's got a commit to UCLA and is going to be starting for them next season...This week he was named Prep Athlete of the Week in the WHOLE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!

Kinda cool huh?

His mom Lisa is SOOO pumped that she even got a mention! Nice kid! Great scholar as well as ballplayer which you don't see much!

Going to be getting tickets every time UCLA comes up here...Have a feeling I'll be in Portland as well whenever he plays in the NBA...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

12thManzAlive said:
Jake Locker was one of my good friends....then he left to play QB for the Huskies.

Over the Cougs....Though Montlake Fake hasn't done shit in Fuskieland so it kinda worked out..

Reaction score
I was good friends with Michael Jackson and then, well...you know what happened.

But really, that's cool that he was mentioned on ESPN. It's hard for the Mariners or Seahawks to even get mentioned.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I played against Brock Huard in HS....LOL...Sacked him actually (I played ROLB, hence my Chad Brown fandom)...Only problem....Puyallup beat us something like 60-3 or something sad like that so it really didn't matter, I think I was the only pass rusher to even get within 5 yards of him all game. Did take pleasure in knowing I knocked that Fuskie commit on his ass from the blindside though....Fucker never saw it coming...

Top Bottom