• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mora on Jones/Hasselbeck & Tatupu

Reaction score
So Walter Jones and Hasselbeck won't be playing on Sunday, but Tatupu will. Mora actually said he doesn't know if Walter will be able to play at all this season. Hasselbeck can't run or breath deeply without pain either.

Right now Frye (new LT) is playing injured and did that on Sunday. He hurt his groin, but knowing he was the last guy, he taped it up and went back out and it looks like he will have to do that again.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just read this too, very bad news .

If we dont get some ppl healed up and on the field playing, we will be playing for draft picks soon.

BTW, I think it sounded like Tatupu is was only a maybe...

Im sorry guys, hate to go south on everyone, but we cant win with Seneca, we need Matt back by next home game or we are done. That is my prediction.

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
All that matters is that at the bye week we are 3-3. If we can do that we will be much healthier by then and then maybe we can see what this team can do!

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, we had Da Bears on the run. We needed to play smart D, and we did, until we had the secondary running into each other.

The coaches really need to start earning their money by giving the offense better plays that make up for our weaknesses. I saw it in the first half of last weeks game and we were doing fine. It seemed to me...they abandoned all of that in the second half.

Reaction score
What did I say all winter???????
Don't count on seeing a old LT come back from MF surgery. It is difficult enough for a 250 lb 22 yr old. I said it takes a full year AFTER surgery to come back. Nice job Ruskell :harvey:

Reaction score
Seattle's offense left too many points off of the board... What I mean by that is the amount of times they should have scored touchdowns, but instead had to settle for Field Goals. Part of that is the absence of Hasselbeck, while another part of that is the missing link of Hasselbeck. Yes Seneca keeps us in games, but the fact and reality is he made a lot of bad decisions against the Bears and throws that hurt us!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
I also heard we could have Josh Wilson back which definitely will help. Hopefully it keeps Fisher off the field so we don't see anymore collisions...

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
Today I heard that big Walt could be done for good? No one knows for sure yet but that knee just wont heal. I also heard that Lofa should be playing and that Matt could be back next week. Just get to the bye 3-3 and we will go from there!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
If Walter goes on the IR you'd have to think he would retire. That would leave a big hole on the O-Line and will definitely make the Seahawks use one of their first round picks on a tackle.

Top Bottom