• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Monday Morning Quarterbacks

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Given the recent stint of QB's going down, the question is how do the hawks rate verses other teams?

QB's OUT RUNNING THE SHOW

Jake Delhome - Seneca Wallace
Matthew Stafford – Shawn Hill
Matt Moore – Jimmy Clausen
Kevin Kolb – Mike Vick

Id say in some cases the seahawks back up QB is better then others starter!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Totally agree. Whitehurst is a fine backup. Matt is definitely keeping his job based on his awesomness in game one. Nice to have a backup QB that pushes the starter though.

In my opinion the best back up in the league is Billy Volek of the Chargers. A couple of years ago he lead the Bolts to a victory over the Colts in Indy in the divisional game. He is still only 32 years old. I like him the best. Brunell would be up there too, but he is REALLY old, not sure he could handle more than a couple quarters if he was put into the situation. Good news for Mark Sanchez, bad news for Jets fans.

Still, I like Whitehurst. Will be our starter of the future. Not a bad thing to be for a back up.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I gotta say even though I hate the MF :emoticon-0172-mooni because im a dog owner/lover, Mike Vick
is probably a starting caliber QB in the league, so he's probably the best BU out there IMO.

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
hawks should have acquired Vick, "he's paid what he owes, he's square with the house again".....

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Vick doesn't fit into what we do though. I don't like him on our team. It is just a matter of time before he does something idiotic or "gangster" like the shooting at the party or electrocution of dogs, that will get him suspended again.

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
Even though Vick is saying all the right things, now, it's my opinion, that anyone who molests children, or tortures animals forfeits their right to be a role model in the NFL. I know he's served his time and has a right to make a living, but not as an example for kids, which is what a professional player should be.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
twisted;50391 said:
hawks should have acquired Vick, "he's paid what he owes, he's square with the house again".....

The fuck he has, maybe after getting crunched a few more times like he did on Sunday, but I wouldnt say he is not "even". He may have paid his "legal" debt, but pyschologically and spiritually he has a ways to go... IMO.

Its called Karma MF!

S

Seattlehawk94

You compare a dog killer to a child molester? It's heneious yes but...Damn....

I have a dog...I love my dog....It's an animal....Raping kids is on a far worse plain than icing a dog basically bred and enginered for fighting! Next you are going to say Cubans who run cock fighting rings are equal to Jeffrey Dahmer type cannibals!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;50834 said:
You compare a dog killer to a child molester? It's heneious yes but...Damn....

I have a dog...I love my dog....It's an animal....Raping kids is on a far worse plain than icing a dog basically bred and enginered for fighting! Next you are going to say Cubans who run cock fighting rings are equal to Jeffrey Dahmer type cannibals!

They're both equally fucked up imo

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;50838 said:
You must have something wrong with you if you think they are equally messed up

Agreed, you cannot compare killing a dog to molesting a child. Although both are terrible, molesting children is the worst.

PS - This is an uplifting topic, I am glad I through in my 2 cents. Go Seahawks! :p

Reaction score
I'm not saying killing one dog is equal to molesting one child. What michael vick did is beyond just killing a dog. He tortured those poor dogs and found very inhumane ways to put them down and he did it to hundreds of dogs. Vick's punishment should have been closer to that of a child molester because of the context I guess is my point.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
dizzle498;50839 said:
Agreed, you cannot compare killing a dog to molesting a child. Although both are terrible, molesting children is the worst.

PS - This is an uplifting topic, I am glad I through in my 2 cents. Go Seahawks! :p

No, molesting children with dogs and then killing them would be worse. :blink: (Hey, you started it...)

Either way, I agree with most of the last several posts about Vick the Dick anyway. He got off way too easily.
Just serving a jail sentence doesn't mean paying dues...lots of rapists (and child molesters) get only a few years--is that serving their penance while their victims are f***ed up for life? HARDLY.

I wanna see Vick in a steel-cage death match...the UFA could put it on pay-per-view and donate the profits to the Humane Society. Everyone wins!
:guitarplayer:

Top Bottom