• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Williams

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
where did you get those gloves? flytape?
icon_eek.gif

OP
T

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
I also wanted to say its been a long time since I've been able to kick back and enjoy a receiving clinic like the one you put on today, thanks man..

mike2q.jpg

Gratts to the entire team and staff, even the cheerleaders were impressive...

spseahawkscheerleaders0.jpg

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Who's the lucky ass dude in the middle, and how much did it cost to get that picture taken?

Reaction score
I love this guy (Mike Williams)!! Not his comeback story, not his production, etc...

I love the guys attitude, he is the epitomy of a team player. I've read a lot of stuff that he says and listened to a couple interviews on KJR, and I haven't heard a more humble guy in a long time. Especially for a WR.

Can you imagine what Housh would be saying?? He was ALL ABOUT ME and Mike is the complete opposite. Every day this guy lays it out for the team. I don't know what's happened in his life that has caused this complete 180, but I like it.

Really hope this guy continues to do what he's doing and gets voted to the Pro Bowl and gets come back player of the year!!!

CHawks4life29

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree Its been a long time since the Hawks have had a good WR. Mike Williams is a class act and a true team player. Williams is tough and his big frame only helps with what he has done so far. He has made some great catches along with the other WR better then back in the day of the Drop fest we use to have. I hope Williams keeps doing what he has been doing and gets the comeback player of the year and hopefully a trip to the Pro Bowl to cap it all off. PC and the FO have done some great things and looking forward to seeing them do more great things in the future........

GO HAWKS.........

Olyspud

Huddler
Reaction score
Great Hands

Absolutely spectacular showing by Mike Williams against Arizona. Everybody expected to see Larry Fitzgerald put on a show, but it was Mike. Good to hear that he's humble and not a publicity hound like so many others in the league. Can't wait to see what he can do against the Raiders.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
So great to see Mike Williams and his resurgence. He has been truly brilliant this year. Pete has done a great job getting a good receiver motivated again. He put down the cream pies, and started working hard again.

Heck and USC he had best receiver in college written all over him. Motivation was money though. Now that he has seen the light and been reunited with Pete, he is inspired and playing great. Love this pick up, love Mike Williams, love Pete, and especially, love the HAWKS! Whoot! NFC Playoffs here we come!

Reaction score
Lookin forward to seeing Williams and Moss on the field at the same time. Williams production is going to increase even more. Pick him up fantasy football owners.

Top Bottom