• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mel Kiper is a big poopie head!

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I was watching NFL live on ESPN and Todd Mcshay asked Mel Kiper why the Seahawks only got a draft grade of B from him and he said that if the Seahawks would have taken Mark Sanchez he would of give them an A. I give Mel Kiper and A and an S and then another S. Mel Kiper is a Moron, Aaron Curry was the safest and best overall player in this draft and we got him at number 4, when he should of went number 1. Yes let's sit someone getting 30 million dollars in guaranteed money to sit around for 3 years or more like Sanchez when by the time we need him his rookie contract is just about up, when the Seahawks can get a starter right away who will go to many pro bowls. I will make the prediction right now: Curry wins defensive rookie of the year.

Reaction score
sigpro said:
I was watching NFL live on ESPN and Todd Mcshay asked Mel Kiper why the Seahawks only got a draft grade of B from him and he said that if the Seahawks would have taken Mark Sanchez he would of give them an A. I give Mel Kiper and A and an S and then another S. Mel Kiper is a Moron, Aaron Curry was the safest and best overall player in this draft and we got him at number 4, when he should of went number 1. Yes let's sit someone getting 30 million dollars in guaranteed money to sit around for 3 years or more like Sanchez when by the time we need him his rookie contract is just about up, when the Seahawks can get a starter right away who will go to many pro bowls. I will make the prediction right now: Curry wins defensive rookie of the year.

We all know that Mel Kiper is a jackass. No one takes him seriously, and that just proves it.

Reaction score
If we would have taken Sanchez They wouldn't be talking about draft grades.. They'd be talking about the death of Tim Ruskell

Reaction score
Why does everyone take Kiper so serious?! He gave us a C- in 05 saying Lofa and Leroy were reaches in the rounds taken and won't live up to expectations. You can't judge a draft a day after. It takes 3-5 years for it to be able to be truly graded.

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
:D

Totally love this thread. Not just because he was wrong on Tatupu and Hill. But because there was zero acknowledgement of our trade with Denver.

Other than Clayton, who eviscerated Denver, no one has mentioned our two 1st rounders next year.

This draft is an A because of Curry, Unger, and next years first from Denver.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
LAhawkFAN said:
:D

Totally love this thread. Not just because he was wrong on Tatupu and Hill. But because there was zero acknowledgement of our trade with Denver.

Other than Clayton, who eviscerated Denver, no one has mentioned our two 1st rounders next year.

This draft is an A because of Curry, Unger, and next years first from Denver.

I so couldn't agree with you more, perfect posting. We are probably getting a top 15 pick and a bottom 10 pick, hopefully number 32, awesome.

S

Seattlehawk94

3. "Who the hell is Mel Kiper?", 1994
Draft guru Mel Kiper has become as associated with one day as Punxsutawney Phil and Santa Claus, but his opinions often rankle NFL execs. Never was that demonstrated more clearly than when Kiper kvetched that the Colts should have taken quarterback Trent Dilfer rather than linebacker Trev Alberts with the fifth pick. "Who the hell is Mel Kiper?" thundered Colts VP Bill Tobin. "He's never been a player, he's never been a coach, he's never been a scout, he's never been an administrator, and all of a sudden, he's an expert. He has no more credentials to do what he's doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor's a postman."

:lol: :lol:

I remember that day....LOVED IT!!!! To see a REAL football guy give that little pasty skinned Pat Reilly haired motherfucker a good ripping was a classic moment...Hard to believe it was 1994! Still can't believe it was that long ago..

Tobin got the last laugh as the Colts led by Jim Harbaugh (who was much better than Dilfer) came within an Aaron Bailey drop from going to the Superbowl.

Kiper, Madden, Berman, and all those loudmouthed fucks on E!spn can eat a fat dick. :evil:

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Ha ha. Right on. Don't forget to add Chris Colinsworth's name to that list. The 'new' Madden. Ugh...

Why you lose nothing watching football at a loud bar.

Reaction score
Kiper has a serious boner for Sanchez is all. He would have given anyone who took him an A. Give it up Mel, Sanchez isn't going to make out with you ever. I thought It would have been an ok pick, but I'm much happier with Curry. I never thought he'd be there at four. Our draft should get an A simply based on getting idiot Denver's sure to be high first for next season. I'm already on the Taylor Mays wagon.

S

Seattlehawk94

Kiper is to Dirty Sanchez as John Madden is to......Fill in the blank... :lol:

Top Bottom