• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

McNabb traded to Redskins

Reaction score
Eagles have traded McNabb to the Redskins for a 2nd round pick this year and either a 3rd or 4th in next years draft depending on performance.

...Both Eagles vs. Redskins games are going to get a lot of attention now.

Reaction score
Well that's smart... as much as I dislike McNabb. Trading a player like that to a division opponent is not wise.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would imagine their thought would be that McNabb only has a few years left. I would think they would rather have McNabb there than the 'Skins drafting a potential franchise QB. I dunno.

This does make me seriously question if the Redskins will draft Clausen like everyone thought. In turn, I'm hoping someone will work with the Seahawks to move up to snag him before Cleveland does.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya i dont see them taking Clausen with their pick now. They will most likely grab the best LT available. Someone could very possibly either trade up to us or the Redskins to grab Clausen.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
The Redskins could also trade down and pick up a 2nd round pick at the same time.

Top Bottom