• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mariners on FSN @ 6PM Tonight!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Franklin can hit!

Damn this dude is doing it all...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle Mariners 2009 American League Western Divison Champions...

I said it first...

Reaction score
I really feel like this team can compete for the AL West. They have a lot of great players and decent pitchers to get the job done. Adding Griffey easily ups the performance of everyone. Especially with our new Manager who won't put up for clubhouse problems like last season.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Need a pair to tie! Come on!

Reaction score
My expectations aren't quite as high. I see us being around .500 and finishing just behind Oakland and Anaheim. All I'm hoping for this year is that Griffey can knock out about 20 HR's, and Bedard has a career year so we can get a good deal for him at the trade deadline and finally get rid of that piece of shit.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Damn....Came up short..

Oh well.....Great thing about baseball is they play again tomorrow!

Reaction score
And even better... It's Spring Training so it doesn't matter and you can just take the positives out of it.

And 94 I implied it first so... Yeah take that lol.

Top Bottom