• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mariners off season moves

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Not saying I support the move. Just thought it was interesting.

Mariners traded for Shortstop Brenden Ryan from St.Louis. great defender, not great with the bat but possibly better than what's already there.

S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;52205 said:
Grienke isn't that great. Pineda is better than him.

Pineda WILL BE BETTER than him....Just get the feeling this kid is going to be even better than the King of the .500 record...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Here's a few interesting signings:
Gabe Gross, Manny Delcarmen, Felix Hernandez's older brother, Vladimir Gurerro's nephew.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
And 94, I really don't get your attitude towards felix. Dude pitched out of his mind last year, he just go no offensive support. When you have an ERA under 2.30 as a starter you should probably be around 20 wins even with an average offense.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;55112 said:
Here's a few interesting signings:
Gabe Gross, Manny Delcarmen, Felix Hernandez's older brother, Vladimir Gurerro's nephew.

WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!

Dude! Vlad's nephew? Felix's BROTHER!

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQea8vfyCjU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Spaceballs - I am your Father ....[/ame]

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Never said they were amazing signings, just said they were interesting. They're all signed to minor league deals. Vlad's nephew projects to be a similar type of player has Vlad, but that doesn't mean he'll be anywhere near his uncle's level.

S

Seattlehawk94

I hear they are going to sign Griffey's stepbrother's son's friend's cousin's uncle's sister's dad's mother's half-brother's former Little League coach to a deal soon too!

Jack Cust..lol....Sounds like something you find on your kid's sock weeks later after a night alone with Skinamax...The eM's....Epic Fail....

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, ownership didn't give them a lot of money to throw around this year. This is going to be a year about the development of Ackley, Piñeda, and Smoak.

S

Seattlehawk94

If they develop it's not a wasted year....If they don't....FUCK....THIS...SHIT....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55101 said:
Pineda WILL BE BETTER than him....Just get the feeling this kid is going to be even better than the King of the .500 record...

Please tell me you aren't one of those fans. The fan who has a narrow vision on baseball and puts all importance on a pitcher for his W-L record which he can't control.

Felix had 8 no decisions where he gave up one or zero runs. Guess that is his fault. Put him on the Yankees and he wins 25 games.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55117 said:
I hear they are going to sign Griffey's stepbrother's son's friend's cousin's uncle's sister's dad's mother's half-brother's former Little League coach to a deal soon too!

Jack Cust..lol....Sounds like something you find on your kid's sock weeks later after a night alone with Skinamax...The eM's....Epic Fail....

Not saying those players will be bad but when I saw those signings I thought of Craig Griffey, Shawn Buhner, Mike Maddux, and Mark Leiter. All guys who were in the Mariners organization at one point.

S

Seattlehawk94

Lieter and Maddux were established big league players as was Brad Holman..Burner and Griffey's brothers were pity signings who never were worth the trouble, though Craig did well in ST when used..

Top Bottom