• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Manny Ramirez

G

Would you agree that he doesn't want to be in L.A.? Considering the offers he declined, I'd say yes.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'd say he's Bore-asses little bitch and hasn't signed because that money grubbing piece of shit is telling him to keep waiting to make more coin...

I hope they call his bluff and he doesn't get to play in 2009, that would hurt Bore-asses rep and might drive him out of the game.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
They were talking about Manny going to the Cards... Could you imagine Pujols and Manny at the 3rd and 4th spot? That's absolutely frightening lol.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
They were talking about Manny going to the Cards... Could you imagine Pujols and Manny at the 3rd and 4th spot? That's absolutely frightening lol.

The Cardinals? Wow. Are they gonna play him at quarterback, or...?

Reaction score
Cole... Please don't take this as me beinga dick... but are you serious or messing? He is talking about St. Louis lol.... Your joking right? I'm just lost cause Idon't see a lol or something. I don't want you to think I'm an idoit, but you're joking right?...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Cole... Please don't take this as me beinga dick... but are you serious or messing? He is talking about St. Louis lol.... Your joking right? I'm just lost cause Idon't see a lol or something. I don't want you to think I'm an idoit, but you're joking right?...

St. Louis?! He's going to the Rams now?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I wouldn't want Manny. Manny plays when Manny wants and not when the schedule says.

Who would have thought they Yankee fan would hate Manny? lol

Seriously I wouldn't mind getting the guy and throwing him in at DH and maybe a little left field. He's Wlad's hero so maybe being around Manny he would develop into a star.

Top Bottom