• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Man Ram Suspended

Reaction score
The dark cloud of steroids and performance enhancing drungs is brewing again in the sport of baseball. This time the storm has struck Manny Ramirez as he was suspended by MLB for 50 games for a substance abuse. The PED is suspected to have been prescribed by a doctor for an ailment to Manny. He will lose $8 million of his $25 million he signed with Los Angeles during Spring Training. The suspension goes in affect tonight.

S

Seattlehawk94

His "ailment" included a masking agent...Which is a women's fertility drug...

So either he want's to be "Man-Boobs" or he was hiding HGH/Winstrol/Deca stacking....I know people who've done it, I've readed Game of Shadows, Love Me, Hate Me, Juicing the Game, Juiced, and Vindicated and I know enough about what's going on to know that any man taking estrogen who doesn't have cancer is using it to hide something.....Funny they nail the LA player but Gay-Roid is free to cheat on his merry way taking drugs and telling hitters what pitch is coming next.

Mark my words...Might not be until the offseason when he slips up but...PoopHoles will be caught one day...

Reaction score
He said it was from a disease that he had, and the doctor prescribed him pills that were not approved...

If that was true, he would have appealed the suspension. (they gave him that chance and he said no)
If he really believed that was what was being tested, we wouldn't be having this talk.

He lost all respect from me, Manny being Manny...

S

Seattlehawk94

Manny being Manny...

Yep...Being the typical jackass he is...

S

Seattlehawk94

Typical....

Fucking can't score runs...Wasted another great effort from Wash...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Typical....

Fucking can't score runs...Wasted another great effort from Wash...

Yeah.... We made a press at the end... but we can't win them all with two outs in the last inning...

Reaction score
Makes you respect the real greats all that much more... Guys like Griffey and Frank Thomas that did it the right way... Well I guess you can't know for sure, but I seriously doubt either of those guys did.

Reaction score
Uh... No he wasn't... In fact if I recall he wanted more steroid testing... The dude is 6'8" and ripped, he doesn't need steroids to hit homers.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
He does want more testing. I should have specified I was always a beleiver he took steroids. Yes he was ripped, but same thing as Bonds ripped in his 40's. Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt he was always ripped, but I truly believe I can't trust anyone this day and age. I only believe two players are clean and will take that to my grave... Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera. If they ever fail a test I will never watch baseball another day in my life. If I recall also Thomas towards the end of his career started getting the same ligament injuries that are assoiciated with steroids. Yes he wanted more drug testing as did Rafeal and everyone before they got caught.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
He does want more testing. I should have specified I was always a beleiver he took steroids. Yes he was ripped, but same thing as Bonds ripped in his 40's. Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt he was always ripped, but I truly believe I can't trust anyone this day and age. I only believe two players are clean and will take that to my grave... Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera. If they ever fail a test I will never watch baseball another day in my life. If I recall also Thomas towards the end of his career started getting the same ligament injuries that are assoiciated with steroids. Yes he wanted more drug testing as did Rafeal and everyone before they got caught.

Come on. Griffey is and will always be clean. I would believe Rivera took steroids over Griffey anyday.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Adam-
You kidding about Mo right? He never threw heat he's dominant with one pitch. He's small as a twig and has never had any form of ligament injuries. I don't think JR took steroids at all either. However being a Yankee fan those are the two I used.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Adam-
You kidding about Mo right? He never threw heat he's dominant with one pitch. He's small as a twig and has never had any form of ligament injuries. I don't think JR took steroids at all either. However being a Yankee fan those are the two I used.

of course I don't think he took steroids. I was stating how Jr. Should be one of the "ideal" guys and If Rivera somehow did get busted, I wouldn't be as surprised as I would be if Jr. did it. I understand you used those because you are a Yank fan, haha but yeah Rivera didn't take steroids, I was just making a bold statement :)

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Adam-
It's cool I was just caught off guard lol. Another all-time Yank who is clean... Paul O'Neill! The day he confesses is the day I give up on baseball.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:

But Frank Thomas didn't have some amazing spike in his stats... He fizzled out just like any other MLB player (past or present) would... No one can be sure, but I'll be more shocked than anyone if the big hurt was on roids... And he wasn't putting up gouty home run numbers, the most he ever hit was 43. Yes, that's a lot, but I'd expect a lot more if he was on roids.

Top Bottom