• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 11

Reaction score
I got the game yesterday, it's pretty good. Better than '09 which is the last madden I played. I won a super bowl with the hawks and thought it was really weird that they showed the team go to the white house to meet president Obama and present him with a jersey.. Makes me want to play until the 2017 super bowl when it will be impossible for him to still be the president just to see what happens.

S

Seattlehawk94

You have to remember by 2017 Comrade Obama will have taken away the right to vote and ammended the constition for a basic lifetime presidency...

That is unless the GOP can take away control of the congresses this year...

I'm so fucking sick of that cocksucker...He's invading every part of life, it's cultish actually....It really is a "Cult of Personality" (great song btw) of the "Leadership Principle" basically he's Kim Jong Il without the Golden Girls glasses and the Don King haircut...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49371 said:
You have to remember by 2017 Comrade Obama will have taken away the right to vote and ammended the constition for a basic lifetime presidency...

I'm so fucking sick of that cocksucker...He's invading every part of life, it's cultish actually....It really is a "Cult of Personality" (great song btw) of the "Leadership Principle" basically he's Kim Jong Il without the Golden Girls glasses and the Don King haircut...
Political Parties are going to kill America. They're like two kids arguing with each other on a car trip.

bobflipaburger;49370 said:
I got the game yesterday, it's pretty good. Better than '09 which is the last madden I played. I won a super bowl with the hawks and thought it was really weird that they showed the team go to the white house to meet president Obama and present him with a jersey.. Makes me want to play until the 2017 super bowl when it will be impossible for him to still be the president just to see what happens.
I'm still in my first season with the Hawks and Hasselbeck is having a Pro Bowl season, but the run game has been really poor. I started out the season with Forsett and in his first game he put up over 100 yards then the next few games he barely got 30. I then went with Washington and had one decent game and now I'm using Julius Jones.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49371 said:

It's a two party monopoly. They know how dumb and fickle the public is. All they do is play off people's fear. If you think it's going to change if/when the GOP is back in power, the joke's on you. Nothing's going to change.

Reaction score
Number 18;49378 said:
It's a two party monopoly. They know how dumb and fickle the public is. All they do is play off people's fear. If you think it's going to change if/when the GOP is back in power, the joke's on you. Nothing's going to change.
Nothing's going to change until the parties actually try to work together.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Won't ever happen. This is the golden age for politicians. Keep the country divided and you can pretty much walk into office by just saying the opposite of whoever is in office. Why would politicians ever give that up?

Top Bottom