• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LOL @ Neckar...

S

Seattlehawk94

RedNeckar, funny stuff they say the "Daytona 500 is our Superbowl"..LMAO don't recall them ever not finishing a Superbowl because of weather.

Hell, even if they had to stop play in a Superbowl it would finish a complete game soon afterwards....These hicks can't count past 10 anyways so they probably are glad the race ended, they didn't understand the Lap Number when it got to 11 and for the next 2 hours they sat there perplexed, drinking Pabst, and looking for relatives to have coitus with..

Reaction score
They probably didn't want to stay up past 10 eastern...wait, that's exactly why they called the race. They need to learn to deal with the weather in a better way, especially with their "Super Bowl" race of the year.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
RedNeckar, funny stuff they say the "Daytona 500 is our Superbowl"..LMAO don't recall them ever not finishing a Superbowl because of weather.

Hell, even if they had to stop play in a Superbowl it would finish a complete game soon afterwards....These hicks can't count past 10 anyways so they probably are glad the race ended, they didn't understand the Lap Number when it got to 11 and for the next 2 hours they sat there perplexed, drinking Pabst, and looking for relatives to have coitus with..

Whats wrong with PBR ?

And you think football fans are any better.... :lol: You morons over in Seattle threw snowballs at Mike Holmgren.. :roll: :roll: Talk about hicks

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

You say "us" like any of us were actually doing it...In fact most of us were on here ripping that night.

PBR, good for giving to my Lab and for boiling brats...For drinking...I'm a beer snob, has to be a microbrew or German beer..

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well if you can stereotype all nascar fans as cheap beer drinking," Hicks" that can't count...Then I can lump an entire stadium of fans together as morons.

And much like you didn't condone what those fans did....I don't drink PBR and can count :)

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well football in America started in the east so I guess that makes all football fans " New Yawkers " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom