• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lofa Tatupu's Dad Mosi- Dead at 54

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Don't we all McLovin... Don't we all. This maybe the best time for that. By the start of the season it won't be so much on his mind. Yes it'll be hard as time goes on, but by then I think most of the mental part will have decreased. Then again I don't know I've been blessed to never lose my father.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dam. Sad day for the Tatupu family. :( 54 just seems so young in this day and age. My prayers go out to them...

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah cause of death last I knew was undetermined. I just got home and am trying to dig up info on the Mare tag. So haven't had time to see if the cause of death has changed or what.

Reaction score
R.I.P. Mosi Tatupu.

On Twitter Hasselbeck said him, Burleson, Forsett and Jordan Kent were on an airplane. I'm wondering if they're going to see Lofa.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Most likely going to the funeral. Lofa is one of the leaders of the team so I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of the players going to support him through this rough time in his life.

Top Bottom