• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lions take Stafford

Reaction score
The Lions have agreed to contract terms with Georgia quarterback Matthew Stafford, FOXSports.com has learned.

It is a six-year, $78 million deal, with $41.7 million guaranteed.
I really hate this in a way. I like having the surprises on Saturday...hopefully the NFL gets smart and makes teams wait until the draft, otherwise their ratings could drop.

Reaction score
Not really... I mean maybe the ratings will drop in Detroit, but I don't think people can afford TV there anymore anyways lol.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Not really... I mean maybe the ratings will drop in Detroit, but I don't think people can afford TV there anymore anyways lol.
lol, shit man. :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:

LMAO

Yeah, they usually get paid on the first of the month and they've spent it all drinking by the 4th...

Right now they are eating their 50lb blocks of government cheese and are hoping they have enough unemployment next month to turn the lights back on for a couple of days.

Though it could be worse...They could be living in Buffalo....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
phaZe said:
bobflipaburger said:

LMAO

Yeah, they usually get paid on the first of the month and they've spent it all drinking by the 4th...

hahaha that actually gave me quite a chuckle lol.

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6 years $78 mill for Stafford... That's $13 mill a year...

Hopefully this trend doesn't continue.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Pat Kirwan has us taking Jason Smith with the Rams taking Sanchez... I can dig.

I don't know. I wish that could happen, but the Rams just signed Kyle, and with Bulger as well... But on the other hand... they ARE the Rams.. :lol:

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Todd McShay has us taking Aaron Curry and Michael Smith has us taking Michael Crabtree. Mel Kiper Jr. still thinks we will take Sanchez. :?

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Todd McShay has us taking Aaron Curry and Michael Smith has us taking Michael Crabtree. Mel Kiper Jr. still thinks we will take Sanchez. :?

I never listen to what that little baby Mel Kiper says anymore.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Stories like this one lead me to believe that, with the emphasis continually placed on character, the Seahawks really want Curry and will draft him over Crabtree if they have the choice.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Stories like this one lead me to believe that, with the emphasis continually placed on character, the Seahawks really want Curry and will draft him over Crabtree if they have the choice.
I think Mora would have a not of influence on that decision too. He returns a lot to the community and Curry seems to do that a lot while I haven't heard/seen much about Crabtree doing that.

Top Bottom