• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LET'S GO STEALERS!!!

S

Seattlehawk94

Why? Why would you want to stare at Fatboy and Milli everytime you play Madden?

It's bad enough I've had to look at Ray (Killer) Lewis, Shauna (though it was cool to have a Hawk on the cover), Dog Killer, and worst of all---BOOM---Brett Farve for the last few years...

I already have White Out on hand to bleach him out of the pic....Fitz...I like Fitz he's good guy on and off and field and has amazing talent...Even him being on the Cruds doesn't make me dislike him...It's like hating Michael Jordan...How can you?

Reaction score
You hate him when he's burning our secondary, but you think "Man... If he wasn't burning my team I'd really enjoy watching this" lol

S

Seattlehawk94

EXACTLY!

You couldn't have put it any better...That's really how MJ made me feel also..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
EXACTLY!

You couldn't have put it any better...That's really how MJ made me feel also..

lol actually I could have because I forgot a word, but that's what that handy "edit" button is for lol.

Top Bottom