• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Last Movie You Saw?

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Secretariat is one of the best movies you have got to go see if you are a sentimental person or love those kinds of feel good movies. Like me!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Passepartout;51071 said:
Secretariat is one of the best movies you have got to go see if you are a sentimental person or love those kinds of feel good movies. Like me!

No offense, but I can't watch any more movies about horses. Hollywood makes these movies like the horse has emotions and that it was "trying" harder than any other horse cause it wanted it more. It's a horse. It doesn't know anything more than any other horse other than it runs fast and likes to eat hay and take five pound dumps.

Hollywood! If you are reading this, no more horse movies. For the love of all things good! I can't take it anymore.

S

Seattlehawk94

Crazy People...One of those '80s movies with Dudley Moore..Freaking forgot how funny that was...

Oh and Beverly Hills Cop one of the all-time classics...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just saw the Green Lantern. Pretty good movie considering the rough reviews it got. If you like special effects, this movie is for you and worth the $$$ to see it in a theater.

Reaction score
Last two movies I've seen in theaters are super hero movies lol. The Green Lantern was obviously a while ago and was awful. But a I just saw The Avengers a few hours and I thought it was possibly the best super hero movie to date, at least from an action stand point... Its pretty funny too.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Last two movies I've seen in theaters are super hero movies lol. The Green Lantern was obviously a while ago and was awful. But a I just saw The Avengers a few hours and I thought it was possibly the best super hero movie to date, at least from an action stand point... Its pretty funny too.

That movie was pretty sweet. Probably going to have to see it for a second time this weekend, lol.

Reaction score
I went with a few of my friends to the premiere. Two of them have gone to see it again and one of them just went and saw it a third time last night lol.

Reaction score
The Happening.

COMPLETE waste of time.

People will tear me apart for this but...I actually really liked The Happening. I thought the concept, while weird, was interesting, and John Leguizamo was REALLY good. And, while most hated Mark Wahlberg...I thought he was good. Not great, but good. B+, and I'm willing to accept people being incredibly cruel to me for saying that. Then again...I'm also a HUGE Shyamalan fan.

Top Bottom