• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kellen Moore a Seahawk ?

TraumaHawk2011

Huddler
Reaction score
I truly hope we do pick him up, but I see him being gone before we pick even in the 3rd. Someone will take a chance on him early probably

Reaction score
Chandler Harnish might go undrafted. He's raw, but he's taller, more mobile, and has a better arm than Moore. I think he could be a solid developmental QB.

Reaction score
We do have a 3rd round pick BTW.... #75. Pretty nice set of picks in the first 3 rounds. 12, 43 and 75.

So picking Moore with the 75th would be a reeeeaaaacccchhhh!!!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think Moore is the sleeper pick that creeps into the 3rd round also. Qb's are to valuable and he has proven himself to be one the best coming out of college, by far the most accurate and a no risk guy off the field, if your going to reeeeaaaccchh Duh, take the dude that just fricken wins games and doesn't make mistakes.

If you want to buy into what scouts say , then go ahead . Scouts get paid to recommend players to the team and they probably won't lose their job by choosing a 6-5 230 lb strong arm QB if he doesn't pan out, but if you choose the 6.0 tall small framed kid and he doesn't pan out , well then you just may. Teams on the other hand look at brains and can the guy WIN, is he a winner and can they mold him into what they need as well as the physical attributes . So maybe Moore can't bomb it down the field for 60 yards , but how often do you have to do that ? But he will throw guys open and pick teams apart in a WCO.

Reaction score
if your going to reeeeaaaccchh Duh, take the dude that just fricken wins games and doesn't make mistakes.

Great logic.... or you could wait until the 6th or 7th round and take him then if you want him. Does this team NEED Kellen Moore?? No. Then there is no reason to reach for a dude in the 3rd when he should be there at the end.

And please stop with the whole "kid is a winner, all he does is win games" talk. Being a winning QB in college does not always translate into being a winning QB in the NFL. The competition in the WAC doesn't quite compare to the NFL. Look at Tebow... he won a shit ton of games... Even look at the former Ducks QB Darron Thomas. Kid went 24-3 in two years as a starter and his only losses were to Auburn, LSU and USC. Still, he will NOT be a successful QB in the league.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The point is that current talk is that a few teams have interest in Moore as early as the 3rd round, so IF the Seahawk's have interest then the" reach " would have to come in the 3rd round , and not many people would call it a reach, because of Moore's huge upside vs low downside.

And what college competition does compare to the NFL ? The SEC would closest but even that's a stretch and Moore went to Georgia and beat Georgia so that's not an argument . And yes look at Tebow has he not won at this level ? WTF . Um we wouldn't even talking Kellen Moore if he hadn't won the games he won and put up the numbers that he did . And save the cookie cutter cliches " Being a winning QB in college" crap because being a losing QB in college or coming from a gimmick system doesn't get you shit.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily a Kellen Moore apologist, but that article I linked to did compare how he won to how Tebow won. I would take Moore over Tebow in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
The point is that current talk is that a few teams have interest in Moore as early as the 3rd round, so IF the Seahawk's have interest then the" reach " would have to come in the 3rd round , and not many people would call it a reach, because of Moore's huge upside vs low downside.

And what college competition does compare to the NFL ? The SEC would closest but even that's a stretch and Moore went to Georgia and beat Georgia so that's not an argument . And yes look at Tebow has he not won at this level ? WTF . Um we wouldn't even talking Kellen Moore if he hadn't won the games he won and put up the numbers that he did . And save the cookie cutter cliches " Being a winning QB in college" crap because being a losing QB in college or coming from a gimmick system doesn't get you shit.

Yes, the SEC would be a good example. Most notably Alabama and LSU. Schools that have 4 or 5 guys go in the first round every year. Yeah he beat a decent Georgia team, not taking anything away from that. My point is, most of his "50" wins came against the likes of Utah State, New Mexico State, Hawaiia, Idaho etc....

Anyways, I'm done with it. Buy a copy of Madden 13 when it comes out, start a new Seahawks franchise, sign Moore as an undrafted free agent and edit all of his ratings to 99. He'll lead you to the promised land and you can relive your fantasy over and over and over......

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
LOL Mr I'm done with it .

You do realize they didn't even play in the WAC last year right, it just proves you know shit about Boise St football Kellen Moore and are simply stirring up shit for the sake of doing so.

Why don't you go break down some more You Tube footage and give us all some more top notch evaluations LOL

Better yet go by your Seahawks grill and dream about an Oregon QB even being in the Madden game, and as a favor I will pick up Lajokal James to pass protect for Moore on my Seahawks Madden team .........oh wait he doesn't know how LOL

Now you can be done with it , little man

Reaction score
You win Ida, you always do... you've had the last word. Man you get me every time with your cunning insults and smart play on players names.

I would engage you in your idiot banter, but we've ALL seen how that ends..... whether its your spitting matches with Bob, 18 or 94.... Ida crying "take that stuff doing about my wife" "Quit messing with my account" "You guys just going to let him pick on me like that? Thats messed up" Boo fucking hooo!!!

Reaction score
You're right Trauma. It's been almost 24hours since ive had my last beer so i tend to get a bit irritable.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
" Idiot banter " You don't even know what conference the Bronco's play in and I am bantering ?

Get some facts straight you look like a fool.

Top Bottom