• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Karma...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
...it is a bitch.

[ame="http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=290827004&period=0"]St. Louis Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals - Play By Play - August 27, 2009 - ESPN[/ame]

More specifically:

2nd and 10 at CIN 32 :)05) Josh.Brown 50 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-C.Massey, Holder-D.Jones.

AND

4th and 7 at CIN 33 (3:15) Josh.Brown 51 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-C.Massey, Holder-D.Jones.

Hahahaha. Eat crap and die Judas!

S

Seattlehawk94

LOLOLOL

I read in my latest version of American Hunter a quote from Judas Brown.

"I really didn't get to do much hunting in Seattle, glad I came home to St. Loser (my words) for that reason".

He LEFT the PNW hunt? Uh...Dumbass....We have some of the best hunting in the World within a 10 hour drive (Montana, BC, Oregon, North Cascades, NoCal, Idaho, Wyoming)..Shit, I can go hunting within 25 miles of my house and be home with an 8pt buck cleaned, dressed, and wrapped and still make dinner...

JB is such a douchebag...He lies to himself all the time..If he'd just admit it was money he might get more respect.

Top Bottom