• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kaepernick being investigated for sexual assault

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette is also involved , reports are its a " suspicious incident ? Not a sexual assault but the details are just now breaking .

Esto Perpetua

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette is also involved , reports are its a " suspicious incident ? Not a sexual assault but the details are just now breaking .

Esto Perpetua
The chick sounds sketch. Apparently her and Kaepernick were naked alone but he left the room and they didn't have sex. Then she doesn't remember the rest of the night... Riiiggght

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
And what the hell is Lockette doing hanging out with that dick weasel?!

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
And what the hell is Lockette doing hanging out with that dick weasel?!

If I remember right, they have been buddies since before their NFL days. Anyways, I'm just sitting back and watching where this goes. I'm always wary of "former flings" hinting or making allegations like this, and it's best to just let the evidence do the talking as it comes out.

Top Bottom