• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

jumping ship

tim riley

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's go hawks, I live in Arizona because in the army. But every forum I read people are jumping ship. Not everything going right but we are 12 and 3. We got a qb that puts in a lot work and he will be fine the best defense in the NFL. So let's ride it out we will be fine. Go hawks

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I welcome the sudden loss of the Seahawk ship jumpers. Please grab some bricks as you exit the Seahawks ship. Band wagoners please GTFO now.

OP
T

tim riley

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm with you just sick of people saying I'm sea hawk blue but when it goes down people are like I knew it. I still believe we will be on top this year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Az is getting full of them selves more then hawks doubting.
Let Az handle the niners, and come back up and try that shit again.

Seriously, the hawks just had one awful game, it wont happen again.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think Az is getting full of them selves more then hawks doubting.
Let Az handle the niners, and come back up and try that shit again.

Seriously, the hawks just had one awful game, it wont happen again.

I thought the game plan was extremely predictable . If I can sit back and call the plays before they happen how hard is it for the other team ?

Kearse gets the back shoulder , Baldwin the sideline , Tate and Lockette cross , Wilson rolls to the right . It's time to mix it up . I thought several times Wilson should have ran it , he resists that, but like in earlier games he can put the team on his back and he needs to from here on out.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
My opinion is that the play calling gets rattled, not the players. They get conservative when under pressure. I'd also like to see the option to keep the defense on their toes. We needed to be tested and remember how bitter a tough loss feels at home. Maybe this is just what the doctor ordered?

PS. That being said, I would have rather won the game than learned the lesson...lol

Top Bottom