• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Julius Jones Fantasy Points This Week

swimmer

Huddler
Reaction score
I am cursed to be a longtime Saints fan. The Hawks are my second favorite team.

With Mora as the head coach, does it look like Julius Jones is a better bet this Sunday for Fantasy Football?

Good luck Hawk fans - and thanks

S

Seattlehawk94

He'll get some carries but it depends how well he's running...If he's running like he was at the end of '08 you'll see alot of Edge....

Also, Matthew has a whole stable of WRs who are healthy, him as well so...The passing game will be out in force against a weak Lambs secondary...Play JJ but it's a tossup...

Reaction score
swimmer said:
I am cursed to be a longtime Saints fan. The Hawks are my second favorite team.

With Mora as the head coach, does it look like Julius Jones is a better bet this Sunday for Fantasy Football?

Good luck Hawk fans - and thanks
The Saints are a pass happy team, but the Seahawks have a good passing game as well. I'd say go with J.J., it is a gamble, but it could end up being a good one.

Reaction score
I think this week, because the Rams have had such a horrible pass defense, the Hawks are going to come out slinging..

Matt to Housh, Burleson, Carlson and Butler... after 2 or 3 TD passes, the Rams will be playing the pass and Jones should be able to break off a couple big runs and get at least 1 TD.

So I would start JJ, it's a gamble, but against the Rams the odds are in your favor. :D

Reaction score
#ONE said:
I think this week, because the Rams have had such a horrible pass defense, the Hawks are going to come out slinging..

Matt to Housh, Burleson, Carlson and Butler... after 2 or 3 TD passes, the Rams will be playing the pass and Jones should be able to break off a couple big runs and get at least 1 TD.

So I would start JJ, it's a gamble, but against the Rams the odds are in your favor. :D
They might want to come out and prove they can the ball at some point. Maybe after they go up 14-0 in the 1st quarter they will start pounding the Rams.

OP
S

swimmer

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the feedback. You have a good board. I think the Hawks will make the playoffs this year. Housh was a great pickup and I believe Mora is a top tier coach. The backup I have is the Saints Mike Bell. Pierre Thomas is out. It's a close call.

Good luck Hawk Fans in 2009

Reaction score
swimmer said:
Thanks a bunch for the feedback. You have a good board. I think the Hawks will make the playoffs this year. Housh was a great pickup and I believe Mora is a top tier coach. The backup I have is the Saints Mike Bell. Pierre Thomas is out. It's a close call.

Good luck Hawk Fans in 2009
Then start Julius Jones. Reggie Bush will probably get more carries than a 3rd stringer. ;)

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too surprised if JJ has a break-out season. I been saying this from day 1... He has more confidence under this coaching staff than he did with Holmgren. SI did its Annual NFL Preview and in it they talked about the addition of Edge, but Mora still says "Julius is our go-to-guy." They've shown a lot more confidence in him and I don't think that will change throughout the year. Look for JJ to make an impact and I'm sticking with my gut on this... He'll have a breakout year for us.

Reaction score
That was what I said last year. He started the season great then they put NOMORE in and killed any confidence he had

Reaction score
I pretty much called it : )

Matt throws 3 TD's and then JJ breaks off a 60+ TD run to stick the final knife in the lambs.

JJ was beast on that play too, he took off and I don't think I have ever seen him run so damn fast. He turned on the jets!

GO HAWKS!!!

next week the 7-9ers... chalk up another W :D

Reaction score
phaZe said:
I told him to start J.J., if he didn't...that sucks. :D

Yep.

It's a win win for him this week cause his other back was Mike Bell and he put up 143 yards on the ground, but no TD's, so JJ would still have been a better option.

Damn I am still grinning ear to ear :D

Reaction score
#ONE said:
phaZe said:
I told him to start J.J., if he didn't...that sucks. :D

Yep.

It's a win win for him this week cause his other back was Mike Bell and he put up 143 yards on the ground, but no TD's, so JJ would still have been a better option.

Damn I am still grinning ear to ear :D
Didn't know Mike Bell rushed for 143 yards, but J.J. still got more points.

Top Bottom