• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

John Madden Retires.

Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4073253"]John Madden retiring from broadcast booth - ESPN[/ame]

Without Favre playing... what else would he have to talk about.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Yay! I HATE Madden. I am so happy I do not have to hear his blithering fat ass state the complete obvious anymore.

I think he's the lesser of two evils though... I can tolerate Madden... I absolutely CANNOT STAND Collinsworthless (as 94 would say lol)

Reaction score
Madden was alright, but Collinsworth isn't a good replacement at all. Why not Mike Holmgren?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
MotivPoster-Madden1.jpg

favremadden5rw.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

I absolutely CANNOT STAND Collinsworthless.. :lol:

Now more "Brett Farve" 100 times a game...Now if only he'd take that cocksmoke Berman and that bitch Al Michaels with him..

If you want to know the truth Collinsworthless and Tom Hammon do a great job on those WC Card Games for NBC...Personally I think they were better than the ego known as Al Michaels (Arliss's cousin) and the cartoon created by Skeletor Davis known as Madden....

Reaction score
Main reason he retired is the lack of West Coast Games. He lives in Cali and he enjoys the time with the grandkids. So being on the road so much he said he basically woulda been traveling from Aug. straight through Christmas. He is a legend I know not a lot of people like him, but I grew up listening to him. He is one of my all-time favorite announcers and I truly will miss him. I would be honored if in the long run I'm remembered as half as what he is to the football world.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He said he made the decision before the schedule came out. But it made him feel better that he made the decision he did.

Personally, I am glad I don't have to hear his bloated, worthless gab.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't know why people don't like Collinsworth. He at least adds SOME value.

Madden was a senile, fat, worthless pittance of a man. If the guy actually has some football knowledge (which I assume he does), he never showed it. At least not in the past 10 years.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I don't know why people don't like Collinsworth. He at least adds SOME value.

Madden was a senile, fat, worthless pittance of a man. If the guy actually has some football knowledge (which I assume he does), he never showed it. At least not in the past 10 years.

Well for starters he has some kind of grudge against the seahawks... He always has something negative to say (before we were 4-12 obviously). And secondly I hate his voice, I'd rather listen to Madden lol.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
GOT MELK?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh my god I'm going crazy what a way to take that series!

hahahah did you post this in the wrong topic or were you just too excited to care? :lol:

Top Bottom