• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jammal Brown to Seattle?

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Does he fit our Zone Blocking Scheme? If so, lets make it happen! There would be nothing better than getting Berry and Spiller, or Morgan and Spiller. Though i'm not sure if Morgan or Spiller would be worth the 6th...maybe Earl thomas? Some say he's right behind Berry... My gut just tells me if we dont get Okung, every other tackle isn't worth the 6th....Which is basically what a lot of us have been saying...

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It's just a matter of what they want for him. I don't know if a 2nd round would do it. Would being able to get Berry and Morgan or Spiller be worth giving up a 4th round pick to get him with our 2nd? Maybe so...

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
yeah if those are the guys
Morgan and Spiller worry me.

How about our 6 and a fourth if we don't get the T we want for J Brown and their 1st next year?

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I like Best, too, but we need a bigger back. Wag, I really don't see us getting Morgan and Spiller - we'll get someone a little better at #6.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Best could be one good hit away from never playing
Wasn't that concussion the highest grade?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
He was injured all for last year due to a hernia which he had surgery and was placed on IR. He also had hip surgery.

Not to say he would not be an amazing pick up, but figured toss out some info.

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
Walddo;47556 said:
Is #60 too high for Toby? You guys say we need a bigger back, he's a beast for sure.
On XX radio in San Diego .: XX SPORTS RADIO SAN DIEGO :. Lee Hacksaw Hamilton ( cough cough) says that his sources in the Chargers organization say Houston is going to take Matthews from Fresno State and The Chargers will get Toby!

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Houston will get Spiller. They may trade with Seattle to do it, but nobody in the top 20 has a need for a PT RB. Too many other needs...

Top Bottom