• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jake Locker

Is Jake Locker going to be "great"?

• BUST-David Carr II

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trent Dilfer-basically a guy who needs everyone to carry his sorry ass...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dave Krieg-good player will be around for MANY years and win...

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Tom Brady-HOFer who will win MANY Superbowls

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So something to actually addd to this thread, Jake Locker ran a 4.52 40 today at the combine. That was probably expected, what wasn't expected was 94 becoming a fan of Mel Kiper.... Ok that probably won't happen, but here's a quote from Kiper that 94 will like:

Mel Kiper;55793 said:
Jake Locker runs a 4.52 in the 40 yard dash. Perfect speed to chase down the defenders that intercept his passes.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;55793 said:
As sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives....

I prefer Victor Newman's show myself...Dude pulls in tons of trim.....

Haha...Nothing like being a teenager in the summer before the interwebs, drunk (yeah, drunk..yeah..that the ticket!)Techmo Bowl all night on Super Nintendo, go to bed at 6AM after the sun is up, get up and watch Y&R while eating my Coco Pebbles nursing a hangover, hope tjat Prime Sports is showing something good, take the bus to Dome for.M's game get home at 11, repeat, rinse, wash...lulz

I pity my kids...They will never know the epic win of being pissed off under 16 white kids from the burbs with nothing to do and money on their pocket...Damned interwebs!!!!

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;55800 said:
Any idea why Locker wasn't throwing with the other QBs this morning?

He did throw. There were two different groups of 9 so maybe he wasn't in the group you watched. I didn't actually watch it but from everything I heard he looked tremendously better than he did at the Senior Bowl. AJ Green actually said out of all the QB's that threw to him today (Mallett, Newton, Locker, etc) Jake impressed him the most.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine-featured-participants/09000d5d81e838b6/A-J-Green-interview

Last question of the interview.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;55794 said:
So something to actually addd to this thread, Jake Locker ran a 4.52 40 today at the combine. That was probably expected, what wasn't expected was 94 becoming a fan of Mel Kiper.... Ok that probably won't happen, but here's a quote from Kiper that 94 will like:

Proof they read the Huddle! Dude is stealing my bit! Haha

Reaction score
94, at Bridgeport Alehouse right now sipping on an ale and waiting on my pizza. Very excited.

Reaction score
EricOV;55804 said:
Hey can I say i wouldnt mind if Kdwag got banned?

Dude is a freaking buzz kill IMO.

Eric don't add any fuel to the fire. Just tell us about your gay man crush on Julio Jones lol.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;55806 said:
94, at Bridgeport Alehouse right now sipping on an ale and waiting on my pizza. Very excited.

Blue Heron...Love that stuff...

Reaction score
Had their seasonal Scottish ale and the IPA. love their IPA. All 20oz imperial pints are $3 on Sunday-can't beat that. Pizza was dank, Idk if tks the best but im full and buzzing so im happy :)

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

NICE....Everytime I hit PDX I get a couple of their pizzas to bring home and I get ny growler loader up with Blue Heron....Then of course I go to the Rouge and fill my others..haha..Love PDX just for the beer..

Speaking of which, if I do Brewfest this summer you gonna hang with me?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55812 said:
Speaking of which, if I do Brewfest this summer you gonna hang with me?

Hell yeah bro! It's the 28th-31st of July this year. We usually go down Friday, so the 29th. If you roll down we'll for sure hang. It'd be great to get a bunch of the Huddlers down for the fest.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I bet 18 would be down that's right up his alley...Irish also...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Normally yes (I even hope to be pouring there in the not too distant future), but that's right when I get back from climbing Rainier this year. I may try and head down, but I'll probably just want to sit at home...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sounds like an open invitation for beers with bro's.... count me in!!

:thumbsup:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

szat;55826 said:
Sounds like an open invitation for beers with bro's.... count me in!!

:thumbsup:

Come on down!!!!:happy0005:That goes for anyone else up in here....

If you want to carpool Mr. Berger after that loooong hike I got plenty of room holmes...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LaceyBALL3R360;55837 said:
hmmmm.... out of qbs whose stock has more than likely risen the most

hmmmm.....Nothing says "Great NFL QB" like playing in a T-Shirt and shorts in a dome with no pass rush, hitting, or scoreboard!

He's going to be a LEGEND and go to the HOF! Just like Mike Mamula who ripped shit up at the Combine!

Top Bottom