• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Info on Thomas and Okung

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;47866 said:
where was that from that is the first quote I have seen saying he can run a route?

NFL network just said Tate is a poor route runner too. They said he was a RB until he got to ND. They said Seattle will use him as a kick/punt returner and that he is probably 2 yrs away from being a NFL WR. He might see time as a wildcat back.
Not what I wanted to hear for a 2nd rounder.

That being said day 3 is kicking ass like day 1
The same speculations were made about Percy Harvin. Pete will find a way to get the ball to Tate because he is dynamic when the ball is in his hands like Percy Harvin is. This was a great pick and he will be a dynamic type of player for us in many ways. Leon Washington will also be a threat to score every time he touches the ball.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
The more and more I read about Okung the more and more I love the guy! Didn't know about his father and that's very sad, but I think in the long run it will help him in the fact of protecting Matt Hasselbeck and his teammates. I really like the potential, heart and drive this kid offers! I think we are seeing the best guy to fill Walter's spot. Obviously no one will be Walt, but if we can have someone half or better than half the Walt I'll be happy.

Top Bottom