• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Huard

HAWKdaHOUSE

Huddler
Reaction score
Would you all consider signing Damon huard as a back up QB since KC cut him?

Reaction score
No point in doing that. We will either keep Frye or draft a guy. I believe we got a guy on the practice squad as well that would probably get the 3rd stringer spot if we don't get Frye back.

Reaction score
phaze- Jeff Rowe it is. I think we will draft a guy and have a battle for the spot. Huard might come cheap cause he is from around here, but not sure he is the answer. Frye I think is gone no matter what.

Idahawk

Reaction score
HAWKdaHOUSE said:
Would you all consider signing Damon huard as a back up QB since KC cut him?

Hey Brock, were not a powerful enough site to lobby the seahawks to bring in your brother....nice try .... :cry:

Reaction score
Frye I think he will be gone with us. I think Rowe will be the 3rd QB unless we draft someone early. Otherwise I think we draft a guy and put that guy on the Practice Squad.

Top Bottom