• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Housh?

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I was at Hooters, and saw on ESPN Housh missed Thursdays practice with "back spasms", anyone know anything more about this? I'm not overreacting, but holy shit, if our #1 receiver goes down, wow WHAT luck. Hopefully it was just precautionary....

So does anyone know anything else?

Who knows, maybe the run game will continue and JJ and Edge will both have TD's and we can just wear down the 9er's that way...

Reaction score
I believe I heard that Housh will play on Sunday. He is a valuable player even if he doesn't score a TD. He causes defenses to cover him a lot more than Burleson/Branch/Butler because of his ability to run routes and catch passes. He is our Randy Moss.

Reaction score
I think he will play. When he was with the Bengals he was always given Wednesday off to rest his knee and get better for the upcoming week.

Reaction score
duuuuude don't assume Branch will ever play again for this team. Has he even had 2 practices in yet?

phaZe said:
I believe I heard that Housh will play on Sunday. He is a valuable player even if he doesn't score a TD. He causes defenses to cover him a lot more than Burleson/ :harvey: Branch :harvey: /Butler because of his ability to run routes and catch passes. He is our Randy Moss.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
duuuuude don't assume Branch will ever play again for this team. Has he even had 2 practices in yet?

phaZe said:
I believe I heard that Housh will play on Sunday. He is a valuable player even if he doesn't score a TD. He causes defenses to cover him a lot more than Burleson/ :harvey: Branch :harvey: /Butler because of his ability to run routes and catch passes. He is our Randy Moss.
I don't need to assume, he will play again. Right now he is questionable so if he doesn't play Sunday he will play against the Bears.

Now, I can assume that he will miss more games before the season is over. :D

Top Bottom