• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hill unfranchised?

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
:shock:
This is the same management group that transition tagged Hutchinson to our dismay and ruin. I don't like this move.

:?
Once again we shall play the benevolent team and risk dirty tricks by agents, unmatchable contracts, and vengeance from rivals.

:cool:
Time to trust in our front office, to get the deal done and keep these 3 LBs together. If we trade for a LB tomorrow I guess we know our answer about Hill.

S

Seattlehawk94

This is Little Ruskell being Little Ruskell....

A penny pinching asshole who's trying to show "I'm the boss" to the players....He knows that he won't have to pay the franchise tender on him because most big name free agents cut into salary caps this year and is trying to force Leroy's hand into signing a smaller deal FOR THIS SEASON...The market is small now for Hill because they dicked him and he thinks he can get him for less money now...Basically trying to force Hill's hand...

I think it's chicken shit....Don't blame Leroy, phaZe...He's not at fault here if he walks...They are trying to screw him and if I were Hill I'd take the first nice (won't be big) contract from a contender this year offered, play out my one season, get FP tag again, and work toward a long term deal with that team...

This is chickenshit and assholes like Ruskell who pinch pennies (this is the dude who told Allen to sell the team plane because flying charters are cheaper) are the reason alot of people (players) are looking at us as falling. Who want's to play for a team with unlimited money at ownership only to know Scrooge is running the NFL team as the General Missmanager...

FUCK YOU LITTLE RUSKELL....YOU ARROGANT FUCK....I HOPE YOU GET DICK CANCER AND DIE SLOWLY AND SUFFER MUCH....MOTHERFUCKER!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it is funny that people complain about absorbent salaries in the NFL but get pissed when a front office won't pay a player.

I don't agree with removing the tag, but I do commend Ruskell for not paying Hill a ton of money.

Idahawk

Reaction score
If you dick around now and lose Hill then what was the point ? I mean they have fucked us in this draft anyway...why the hell take a WR ????? Why trade good picks and watch all the CB's go to other teams....and what about MO's replacement ? I hope we are cheap skating to get Hills deal done..because if we lose hill after all these other blunders...I will shit

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
If you dick around now and lose Hill then what was the point ? I mean they have fucked us in this draft anyway...why the hell take a WR ????? Why trade good picks and watch all the CB's go to other teams....and what about MO's replacement ? I hope we are cheap skating to get Hills deal done..because if we lose hill after all these other blunders...I will shit
From what I can tell, they are probably going to use Forsett as MoMo's replacement. They must really see something in Forsett if they didn't feel like they needed to address that position.

It's the 4th Round right now and I doubt there is a good RB left that can be better than Forsett.

Idahawk

Reaction score
We cut Forsett...I mean did he go to RB school and is now awesome ??? we had chances at RB and traded away the picks ...I am taken back a little by that .....Maybe they can Grab Ian Johnson..for me :D

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
We cut Forsett...I mean did he go to RB school and is now awesome ??? we had chances at RB and traded away the picks ...I am taken back a little by that .....Maybe they can Grab Ian Johnson..for me :D

Then we picked him back up.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Forsett was a 6th rounder
We don't have a pick until the 6th Round.

If we can get Ian Johnson that would be great, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we go CB, S, WR or QB next. They don't seem to care about the backfield for some reason.

Reaction score
? we are going to get a good 1st rounder next year. This team was not going to go 12-4 this season so lets build for the long haul not 1 f'n season.

Reaction score
There are plenty of guys out there that will be better in the NFL at RB than Forsett. The kid from Liberty is the one I want.

Top Bottom